Holiday Airports

Waleed

I was looking forward to this to boost my fs9 collection.......but now I am going to stay well away from it as it seems it is no more than a collection made up of two sceneries that I have had for what must be 18 months and the new LTAI. This has to be the most missleading sale on Aerosoft's web site as it is pronoted to look loke three new airports of the X range for fs9 & fsx but in truth it is only for fsx useres...SHAME on your sales team for taking this pitch :angry:

Not being funny geoff, how is it aerosofts problem that you already have some of the sceneries? Cleary nothing to do with them regarding that. I for one don't have any of these and will be happy to dip into my pocket when they are released

Sorry you feel this way Geoff, but you need to look closely:

*As a bonus this package includes the airports of Faro, Kos and Monastir out of the LTU 2005 / Airbus Holiday Destinations package for FS2004. Antalya for FS2004 is a complete new re-built version. Please note that not all mentioned features above are included in the FS2004 version.

Check it out here:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11309&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation

I am sure you can get the one you do not have as a seperate download.

Sorry you feel this way Geoff, but you need to look closely:

*As a bonus this package includes the airports of Faro, Kos and Monastir out of the LTU 2005 / Airbus Holiday Destinations package for FS2004. Antalya for FS2004 is a complete new re-built version. Please note that not all mentioned features above are included in the FS2004 version.

Check it out here:

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11309&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation

I am sure you can get the one you do not have as a seperate download.

Waleed If your gona copy quotes....

This package contains 4 of the most beautiful holiday-airports for FSX and FS2004. The ground textures are based on a high detailed areal image. All buildings, lighting systems, navigation beacons have been modeled to the smallest of details including all...

You mis understand my point.....

this is sold as though it is X generation airports for both fsx & fs9 when in fact it is only new for fsx anyone that does not read the small print, that you highlighted will only be buying one new scenery for fs9 and some older ones they may already have.

This is a bad marketing ploy,

I bet aerosoft gets quite a few people saying they have mistakenly bought this box set I think it should be made obvious that this is not new for fs9 & not something that people heve to "look closely" for

Geoff

Geoff, I see your point.

One thing I would suggest to Aerosoft in light of this is to always use BOLD COLORED letters to warn people, this way, no one is left with a sour taste in their mouth.

Hello Waleed,

I just ran through an order process and I see 2 downloads available in my account.

(AS_HOLIDAY-AIRPORTS_FSX.zip)

(AS_HOLIDAY-AIRPORTS_FS2004.zip)

Thanks Shaun.

I posted the issue in the product discussion forum a while back, and the fsx version was up in no time.