Suggestions for growth of the owners association

OleAndreasen

AH, that would be why I dont see it then, as I have very dence autogen. I might have to try see what frame rate hit i get for extremely dence autogen

Matt. Its the scenery complexity that needs to be extremely dense - not autogen.... wont get you the playground.....LOL :lol:

Some items missing on Andras Park :rolleyes:

- A Supermarket.

- A Hotel.

- A Cinema.

- A Theatre.

- A Bowling.

- A Gym.

Regards

Thank you JSALVA. Your suggestions are now in my little black book called "ways to upgrade AF" Not everything can happen, as the space and the framerates wont allow this, but we aim to please, so Im working on it.

If you took a map of the Airpark - could you point out some places (low populated areas please - frames again...) where you would suggest some of the things be placed?

Matt. Its the scenery complexity that needs to be extremely dense - not autogen.... wont get you the playground.....LOL :lol:

Ah Cool Bananas :lol: Im with you now, shall try it out in a while, I quite fancy playing on the swings for a few hours :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Once travelling in Germany I bypassed a museum having a lot of full scaled airplanemodels outside ( I remember even a concorde). Would that be someting? For all the "children" to climb and test.

• 1 month later...

i am from the united states and just got my heli plot could we have the flags of each of our countries like the united nations bulding in new york 74266867_a1289e5e5c.jpg

This question have been discussed in the beginning of Andras Field´s lifespan, and rejected. Its all due to politics. We are one big group of users, and starting to put flags up, will send signals that could end in country groups, where different other countries would not feel as welcome.... All politics that we do not want here.