Displays and switches turn off when changing ACFT STATE in MCDU

Felipe

Hi all,

when I change the aircraft state all displays turn off and all switches move to the lowest possible position. :o

It neither doesn't matter which state I select (c&d, taxi, take-off, cruise) nor if it is on ground or in the air.

It is just like a cold & dark state with only the BAT1 and BAT2 displays in the overhead panel and "MCDU MENU, ACFT STATE, ACFT DOORS" in the MCDU remaining on.

AND switching to another state after that has no effect...

Is that a known bug? Couldn't find anything about that in the forums.

I'm running the AirbusX box version (1.21 as printed on the CD) on Win7 64-bit.

Thanks in advance,

Philipp

Hi Felipe,

you are most likely running an Italian version of Windows there was a bug in older versions during install. the .abx files were moved to the wrong folder.

Same happened to me running on German Windows.

Back in older versions it helped me to copy the following files

from Users\<my userid>\Documents\<the Italian version of Flight Simulator X-Files>\AerosoftAirbus\*.abx

to Users\<my userid>\Documents\Flight Simulator X-Files\AerosoftAirbus

See if that helps you as well.

Kind regards

Kosta

Same happened to me running on German Windows.

Back in older versions it helped me to copy the following files

from Users\<my userid>\Documents\<the Italian version of Flight Simulator X-Files>\AerosoftAirbus\*.abx

to Users\<my userid>\Documents\Flight Simulator X-Files\AerosoftAirbus

Jau, ebenfalls deutsche Version hier -Dein Tipp war goldrichtig, super!! Aber ich bin ja im englischen Subforum:

Thanks a lot, you were completely right -now the problem is solved! Definately a problem with non-English Windows versions...

Cannot find an option to set this thread to "solved". Mathijs or Shaun, could you please do that for me? Tnx!

-Philipp