Plot AF02 for sale

Chompski

One plot is available at the moment AF02

post-27132-079796100 1287774979_thumb.jp

post-27132-096189500 1287774997_thumb.jp

AF02 is a large plot with a good sized hanger and plenty of off taxiway parking. There are plenty of rooms to suit the modern day family- I think that the basement steam room is a great feature and one that will have you winding down in seconds after a busy day. Whats more you get all of this for only 35 euros!

As before these plots will stay for sale for 48 hours from this moment. If you are interested send a email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask my very excited 4 year old assistant to draw a name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed.

May I congratulate Marian and Russ Ellis on being the new owners of AF02.

Can I also take this opportunity to thank all of those who entered, I am sorry you haven’t been successful this time. Here’s to wishing you luck in the next round.

Mini Chompski was not as excited as you might expect because she fell asleep and we had to wait till a suitable time to move her to bed but she was awake enough to pull the name out of the hat saying “I want this one”.

Again congratulations and commiserations

Chompski

Can I also take this opportunity to thank all of those who entered, I am sorry you haven’t been successful this time. Here’s to wishing you luck in the next round.

It's a pity that you can't take into consideration the interaction the bidders have with this community, like the number of times and duration some of us spend on the multiplayer server.

I mean this is what this community is all about and some of us really do make an effort to be part of the community on line. It's a pity that we do not earn some sort of weighting factor when it comes to gaining a plot at Andras...

Play on...

I understand your frustration and I get your point that this place is about being a community. The only problem with having a weighting system is that who would decide- is it fair that those who don’t go online have less of a right than others? What about those people who play the weighting game- become very active for a few weeks get a plot and then disappear.

In fairness to the current plot holders many are active either here or through Andras Meridian etc.

Again I understand your frustration-the challenge that all of you that submit regularly are setting us is can we maximise the ownership – this is something that I am pressing for.

I hope you continue to enjoy the community and be a valued member. I hope you will keep trying.

Kind Regards

Chompski

May I congratulate Marian and Russ Ellis on being the new owners of AF02.

Chompski

Hi there folks!

Well, Marian & I are delighted to have been fortunate enough to be able to purchase this wonderful property. We look forward to many, many wonderful times here at the Airpark and at the Field. :) Many of you know me as Rusty [flyer], and may recognize that as the 'nickname' that I have used for all of my previous posts & participation here (including in the previous Sales emails & threads ;) , the Andras Field USA thread, and others). To Chrirs (Maxter) and the rest of you whom I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting, I look forward to meeting you and to enjoying many great trips out and about with you, and to participating indeed.

I regret that I was unable to respond yesterday, as I am actually presently away traveling in RL on business, and have not had the opportunity to do so. Once we return, Marian & I would love for all of you to come by for a wonderful surf & turf barbeque & lobster feast. You are all cordially invited to go swimming afterwards (the pool is heated hehehe); no need to bring towels as we have them in abundance!

The only thing we ask that you bring is your great appetite...and your swimsuits, so see you all soon! :D

Blue Skies,

Rusty

Hey thanks much Matt, Buddy; we're looking forward to moving in just as soon as I get back from my RL trip. There will be plenty of drawn butter too, so when you come, dig in!

And thank you Bruce; as I told Matt, there will be plenty of butter to go around! Now, if there is any left, I would love a bowl of the clam broth that comes from the steamers...one of my favorites!

See you all soon, and

Best regards,

Rusty

Thanks a bunch Chris and Kasper; I look forward to many fun times and to lots of terrifc flights from & to our wonderful home airport! Thanks especially for the invite, Kasper, we'd love to drop by for a drink...we'll bring along some goodies too!

Blue Skies,

Rusty

Hi Rusty

Your getting so many dinner offers I suspect your fully booked for the rest of the month.

How about in a few weeks we have a Safari Supper - some food and drink at each participating house- all welcome!

I'll do sushi

:)