Mega Airport Munich Initial Release Issues FSX

Shaun Fletcher

With the next SP for EDDM FSX you will get the option to enable the Traffic for DX10 Mode (at day only) too.

Many thanks for your quick reply Oliver,

I know, I know... bloody DX10totallybuggyandneverfinishedpreview mode. If I wouldn't loose about 15fps when going back to DX9 I definetly would do. Day only will be perfectly fine. We had this discussions in Beta's in the past already. Thanks and keep up your excellent work.

Cheers

Thorsten

• Developer

Many thanks for your quick reply Oliver,

I know, I know... bloody DX10totallybuggyandneverfinishedpreview mode. If I wouldn't loose about 15fps when going back to DX9 I definetly would do. Day only will be perfectly fine. We had this discussions in Beta's in the past already. Thanks and keep up your excellent work.

Cheers

Thorsten

For my test and feeling, the only reason for the lose of Frames in DX9 mode against DX10 is, that the AntiAliasing is limited to 4x Multisampling in DX10 and so, if you use more/better setting for your Graphiccard, this cost frames in DX9 (where no limits exists), but you will have a better looking. When you reduce this AA setting to the same as in DX10, the frames are nearly the same.

Hello,

yesterday I found another bug with Munich X. I did a Flight with Airbus X from EDDV (Aerosoft Scenery) to EDDM (Munich X) in low visibility condition (Visibility 1.2 km).

During final approach to Munich I found the Runway Light NOT working. I checked it with other Aerosoft Airports, so EDDV and EDDF Airport Runway Light is on with this weather

setting.

Seemed to be a bug with Munich X Scenery. Beside thats, the elevation of the Tower View Point is too high (1000 ft or so) !

Markus

As already mentioned in another thread, still have no AI traffic in Munich.

Has this some thing to do with a particular Afcad files?

I am using My Traffic 2010.

I also tested other "Mega" airports, like Orly etc and there seems to be the same problem.

With other airports everything works fine, like Lissabon, Madeira, Antalya etc..

Anybody can sort this out please?

Thanks in advance

Hotas