ATC Event

cfronze

whoops responded to the wrong post hahaha stupid me i was talking to matt in this one

Cheers Chris, they got their first taste of me controlling last night lol, maybe again tonight, but Warbirds night. Its much fun tooling around in the dark in powerful planes :lol:

assume/hope the problems with ASE can be solved by disabling weather in Squawkwin

Accedemic as you cant connect yes, but yes you can disable squawkwins weather and use ASE both Mike ALan and myself use setups like that

To Chris - thanks for ATC on Sunday - was brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed the flight to Munich and back with ATC @ Andras. I think I'm the only one who made both trips with the other guys PCs crashing at some stage. How are the temperatures inside your PCs - maybe that's part of the problem?

Regards All,

Sim.

To Chris - thanks for ATC on Sunday - was brilliant. Thoroughly enjoyed the flight to Munich and back with ATC @ Andras. I think I'm the only one who made both trips with the other guys PCs crashing at some stage. How are the temperatures inside your PCs - maybe that's part of the problem?

Regards All,

Sim.

My computer was totally upgraded by me if you have a heating issue you should reposition ur tower or upgrade ur power supply because it contains a powerful fan that will keep everything cool

Regards All,

Sim.

Hey Paul good flying with you for part of the trip. Temps arent an issue for me 55 degrees c under FSX load what caused my problem is the video driver randomly crashing, and me being to lazy thus fare to completely remove the old driver and install a new one. No point really as I'll be substantially upgrading the end of this month.

Toby, good luck with your JAA Air Nav exam, if its anything like the one I did it wasnt too hard :)

Have you done your qualifing cross country flight yet? 200nm solo with 2 stops. I remember mine so well.

Thanks,

I only have theoretics still to do for Air Nav and VFR Communications, the last on which I have a running complaint ( I think I passed it, they don't dry.gif).

I'll do Air Nav this November and VFR Communications, if necessary, in February.

In the actual flying, I'm currently solo and learning hard to land, and land well. This is going good, so I hope, weather and technical things permitting, to be able to do my cross country and total exam in 2011.