what's Your PC specs ?

PID

Hello everyone!

Once again i would like to thank aerosoft for developing a good looking Airbus and we all hope to see the advanced version soon :)

Now i have a question: whats your PC specs (to any user who is interested in answering this question) the reason im asking is because i dont seem to get barely any FPS in aerosoft's scenery addons SPECIALLY heathrow X! (i get 4 or 6 FPS) now the requirements in that airport is:

"System requirements:Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1) or FSX

Pentium 2.8 GHz

512 MB RAM

Graphic card with at least 128 M"

that must be a joke!

now fair enough i have REX 2.0 and Ultimate traffic so im guessing it will kill quite a bit of frames... but in other places i still dont get a lot of frames as i think i should.

Heres the reason on why im worried about the FPS: i have Intel i7 950 series (Quad processor), DDR3 6GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 275. everything else like mother board etc is just the latest stuff on the market. and i also have Windows 7 64 bit. (i thought if i downgrade to windows XP i would get better FPS ?)

Wilson

Regards

• Upvote 1