Antalya Ai traffic

pablo1

Hi.I see photos and there are heavies (good amount). I have not many heavies but I see plenty of Ga plane.

I am Using Ultimate Traffic 2. Is there way to increase? I have sliders at full amount. Thank you

Hi.I see photos and there are heavies (good amount). I have not many heavies but I see plenty of Ga plane.

I am Using Ultimate Traffic 2. Is there way to increase? I have sliders at full amount. Thank you

Hi

Same to me, want to post a similar topic. I have not many AI Traffic at the new AYT, but MYTraffic and a lot of WOAIs are installed. Don't know if the AFCAD is not configurated correctly. I was in AYT last june and there were plenty of russian airlines there. I also have installed a lot of them, but they don't appear in AYT.

Regards

Patrick

The AFCAD supplied with this scenery is utterly brutal.

First problem:

Some taxiways exiting the runway do not have hold short nodes placed on them. AI must pass over a hold short node upon exiting the runway to be allocated a parking stand.

Additionally almost all the parking spaces are radiused at 18m for small gate. For those of us who have radiused our models appropriately this means anything larger than a CRJ is not going to appear because there is no parking for it. A320s and 737s are radiused at 22-25m.

Also there are many, many gates that are assigned to RAMP_GA rather than GATE_SMALL.

In order to fix this you need to do some heavy work in ADE.

First step. Ensure there is a hold short node on every taxi link that connects to a runway.

Second step. Change the gate radius for the gate_small to 25m.

Change most of the Ramp_GA/Ramp_Large etc parking to Gate_Small radiused at 25m. Ensure you have left enough GA spaces for however much GA traffic you have.

The supplied AFCAD really is quite atrocious and you will need to spend some time to fix it so it works properly.

Danke auch von meiner Seite für die wirklich gelungene Scenery. Das Afcad hat jedoch dringend ein Update nötig.

Der Radius der Gates ist viel zu klein und viele Gates sind nicht richtig zugeordnet, d.h.mit unknown. Deshalb hat es so wenig Traffic in LTAI.

Grüsse

Patrick

I understand.

Thank you, and also for the ILS thing in the other thread.

I thought "Tim S. (Aerosoft)" is not 3rd party since he has this Aerosoft in the name. Guess I was wrong. Not important. ;)