Weeze Airport Preview

oh man you don't know how happy you guys made me with this product!!! thanks aerosoft thank you very mutch, this will be a sure to buy one!! :D:D:D

and remember if I can help you guys I'll be there to help you because I have much info about the airport ;)

cheers

pictures loos great, i'm sure this will be one of the must buy products for many of us.....even if i'd prefer to get the "real" Düsseldorf airport first

little question to the developers of this product:

why are you doing this airport befor EDDL? don't you think that there would be a better market for Düsseldorf? i don't understand why EDDL hasn't been made for any versions of flightsimulatir till now!

Regards

Emi

• Upvote 1

pictures loos great, i'm sure this will be one of the must buy products for many of us.....even if i'd prefer to get the "real" Düsseldorf airport first

why are you doing this airport befor EDDL? don't you think that there would be a better market for Düsseldorf? i don't understand why EDDL hasn't been made for any versions of flightsimulatir till now!

Regards

Emi

GAP 1 has EDDL for FS9;)

Düsseldorf is developed by the German Airports Team. I think Weeze airport is developed by Aerosoft. The German Airports Team is currently developing Munich for FSX and Stuttgard as well. When they are finished they start the development of Dusseldorf.

Aerosoft will only be the publisher of EDDL

Sorry for the many "develop" in my text blush.gif

Chris

• Upvote 1

Great News!

Can we expect an option to add some static aircrafts like with Bacelona X? As a online flyer it would be nice to see some ryanair aircrafts parking on the apron instead to fly to a "Ghostairport" :)

Some "Aerosoft" airports have that option and some are not. Would be great if every airport has that option!

Holger

• Aerosoft

Regards

Emi

We have several development teams internally and external (independent) so it is not a matter of doing one thing before the other.

• Upvote 1

Please call me Mathijs!

Weeze will for sure be ready next month, but we do not have a scheduled release date for Düsseldorf.

Thanks, Mathijs ;)

I can't wait, EDDL is my home airport and Weeze is one of my favorites!

Björn

After downloading a couple of AES creditpacks for my old Spanish and German Airports and downloading the FS9 versions of Mallorca X, Barcelona X, Antalya X, Mega Airport Munich and Mega Airport Amsterdam was i waiting for a nice scenery of my favorite airport Weeze.

There still isnt a good version of the airport like in Aerosoft Quality which i like very much.

I was very happy to see this announcement, but only in the english language forum.

Maybe it is possible to make the announcement in the German language forum

Now i see it wont be for FS9

I hope Aerosoft will listen to ppl who still flying in FS9.

Please if possible release also for FS9 i am only using that Flightsim and with me many more ppl who don't like FSX.

Greetings from Arnhem The Netherlands