Falcon Ultra Light preview

Nice!!! That will work brilliant with the very high density small airport scenery we see more and more.

Btw, love the news item on the front page about it. My collegues were wondering why I was laughing out loud. Flannel shirts in FSX, what has the world come to?

• Upvote 4

What airfield scenery is in the background?

EDIT: Oh I see from 1st pic that it's Plum Island. This preview has just gotten 2 purchases from me, the Falcon when it's released and Plum Island ;)

I'm really excited to read the preview about this.

Many moons ago, I started out by flying ultralights.

An Eipper Quicksilver MX, to be exact.

The Falcon was always one of those that was on my short list of ultralights to consider getting back into.

Alas, real life seems to step in often and awaken one from the dream too often. :P

So I am very glad there will be an opportunity for me to 'fly' an ultralight like this again, now in FSX.

And I am happy Aerosoft is the one that has taken the step forward in developing a quality ultralight package for FS, like you did with the Discus for soaring.

I have enjoyed many of your products over the years.

This will allow others to experience yet another facet of general aviation that is available to them. :D

cool pictures, expecially the 8th! those flames on the window look super... i'm going to buy this for sure!!!

Regards

Emi

• Upvote 1

Real nice! I'll want one... ;)

Can I have my face on this one? ie. are users able to use a Aerosoft Face tool to make their own headshots over the default?

good idea!!!

• Upvote 2

Turns out that a Falcon is the only aircraft he privately owned.

"Maybe real men don't eat quiche, but real men do fly Falcon ultralights" wtf????

YeagerPromo.jpg

But real men wear pink! Especially this month as part of Breast Cancer Awareness and yes men get it too!

"Maybe real men don't eat quiche, but real men do fly Falcon ultralights" wtf????

FYI: Real Men Don't Eat Quiche was a parody book that came out in 1982, about the same time as the ad (and about the same time that similar books like The Preppie Handbook were popular in the U.S.)

To satisfy your morbid curisoity, see details HERE.

Real nice! I'll want one... ;)

Can I have my face on this one? ie. are users able to use a Aerosoft Face tool to make their own headshots over the default?

I can't see why not , your avatar shows you to be reasonably humanoid :D .

I'm not sure what a face tool is ... but if you are familiar with photo/paint shop(or any program that allows you to layer) ,open the relevant texture and superimpose your photo, and adjust to size , making sure the eyes and mouth line up ,you could also change the glasses to the style you wear .

Cheers

Dave R

• Aerosoft

FYI: Real Men Don't Eat Quiche was a parody book that came out in 1982, about the same time as the ad (and about the same time that similar books like The Preppie Handbook were popular in the U.S.)

To satisfy your morbid curisoity, see details HERE.

Aha, thanks! Just ordered the book in fact.

Aha, thanks! Just ordered the book in fact.

I haven't thought about it in years and I can barely remember what was in it. But it was a big bestseller - popular enough that they could refer to it in this ad and not have to explain anything about it. People were entertained by it. Whether it holds up or not... can't say. But let us know what you think... :D

Turns out that a Falcon is the only aircraft he privately owned.

YeagerPromo.jpg

The stuff you forget over the years... :lol:

I remember that ad.

I had it posted on a small bulletin board above my desk in college.

Had read General Yeager's books, so I'm sure that was an influence towards wanting a Falcon.

I'm curious about roughly how long before release. I understand that you probably don't want to give a specific date because having a deadline can create too much pressure.

In the Aerosoft shop (in the news) it says: They are not fabricated anymore (the ultralight that is, flannel shirts are still made unfortunately) but you can soon fly it in FSX.

So how soon is "soon"?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

So how soon is "soon"?

How about "The daylight at the end of the tunnel is so bright I've gotta wear shades" B)

To be more specific , the beta testers found a couple of issues which have been dealt with , so it will be back in their hands for approval next week , so if all's OK the release should be ...... soon ! in fact on a geological time scale .... damn soon ! :D