Bush Hawk XP "easter-eggs"

CPDST

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased your great Bush Hawk, and am finding I love it more and more!

I just have a couple of queries about the little "easter-egg" animations:

1. The little notes on the yoke and altimeter and the coffee cup; once I have vanished them, how do I bring them back? (I forgot to call mom!)

2. When i am not looking directly at the guages, they (as well as other cockpit textures) look blurry - is there a setting in the Bush Hawk or FSX I can change to fix this? (I have used the High poly model and high res textures)

Despite theses small niggles, Thorsten has done an excellent job: beer3_s.gif

Cheers,

Craig Tatley

Ok thanks guys, I'll check, but i'm pretty sure it is on max. The biggest blur offender is the Directional Gyro in the VFR model and the HSI in the IFR model.

No strange FSX.cfg settings, havent touched it at all, i have found when i turn up my filtering to anistropic(?????) The DG and HSI look a lot better, as do the other textures. The default mustang and EH-101 get the same gauge blurring (When you are looking directly at them), but on a far worse scale.

I will post some screenshots when I can of the issue - maybe they will help.

Thanks anyway for all the help so far, it is a great little plane!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

One other problem I have identified is that when you try to tune comm 1 (In IFR model), Turning the dial to tune comm 1 tunes comm 2. This means I cannot tune comm1. However nav 1 is not affected and tunes normally using the comm/nav1 gps tune dial.

Cheers,

Craig Tatley

Hi Thorsten,

This seems to only occur when using the 3-D tuner for Comm 1, the one on the left - when I turn the 3-D tuner for comm 1, it tunes comm 2.

Hi Thorsten,

When I tune the 3-d tuner for nav 1, it tunes nav1. When I tune the 3-d tuner for comm2, it tunes comm2 and when I tune the 3-d tuner for nav 2, it also tunes nav2. The only one that doesnt work is Comm1 3-d tuner, which tunes comm2. unsure.gif

Oh, now I see - I wonder why nobody spotted that bug before. :o

The actual dial in the right GNS430 changes the COM1 frequency in the left GNS430, which is stupid of course.

I guess very few people actually use COM2.

You can see that the left GNS430 controls COM1 not COM2, because if you change the COM in the left GNS the ATC window displays you changed frequency (COM1).

I will try to fix this and hand out a small update soon.

The actual dial in the right GNS430 changes the COM1 frequency in the left GNS430, which is stupid of course.

I guess very few people actually use COM2.

You can see that the left GNS430 controls COM1 not COM2, because if you change the COM in the left GNS the ATC window displays you changed frequency (COM1).

I have that issue too... but I never actually thought about reporting it huh.gif . I used the pop up the panels for tuning COMM 1 and 2 and NAV 1 and 2.

Would it be possible to DE-sync the GNSes screens in the VC too?