Larnaca X Initial Release Issues

Shaun Fletcher

Give me a bit more time, you won't regret it. ;)

So we will get it for free? :P;)

But don't worry Thorsten, as I found with LCPH Paphos a good freeware airport at cyprus (and already AES-supported with ZERO credits :D ), I'm really thinking about buying Larnaca anymore. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes: I had some trouble getting things that worked well in FSX to work in FS9, something that can turn out to be much more work than expected. But now the progress is much better than some weeks ago.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea how long the FS2004 version will take im not trying to rush you but the FSX version came out last October it is now April i really cant wait for the FS2004 version my credit card is ready i would appreciate if you can keep us all up dated

• Developer

Hi,

today I have purchased the FS9 version but do not work with AES 2.10. There is a patch?

many thanks

paolo

Will be follow with AES 2.11 soon.

I just purchased Larnaca X (for FS2004) and I noticed there is no AES lite traffic at all? If I look at the screenshots for FSX I see some traffic... Is that correct, and if so, would it be possible to include AES lite traffic?

Thanks, and also for the quick AES support!

Thorsten, is it possibe to add AES lite? I am a bit disappointed to see it is not included, since it almost an Aerosoft standard these days. Even Weeze X has AES lite included :(