Online Flight Server is back up!

Ray_VAE

Hi all users,

Most of you may have seen my post regarding the Flight Server being temporarily down due to VPS upgrades.

We have just purchased our brand new and more reliable VPS.

so the online flight server is back up and running. we hope our upgrades give you more stability and a solid connection while flying

we would LOVE to get your feedback on the flight server so we can continue to make it better for you.

if you can send all flight server feedback to online@andrasfield.com would be appreciated.

We would like to thank you for your patience during this upgrade.

Regards

Hi all users,

Most of you may have seen my post regarding the Flight Server being temporarily down due to VPS upgrades.

We have just purchased our brand new and more reliable VPS.

so the online flight server is back up and running. we hope our upgrades give you more stability and a solid connection while flying

we would LOVE to get your feedback on the flight server so we can continue to make it better for you.

if you can send all flight server feedback to online@andrasfield.com would be appreciated.

We would like to thank you for your patience during this upgrade.

Regards

Hi Ray:

Since 15:00 UTC I'm trying to connect to the server but I'm unable to accomplish

SqwakWin v2.2.8e

Regards

Not working for me. Everytime i log in i get no error messages. it seems fine but i do not see anyone else online.

But if i go to the map view on the vae page i see me online outside the coast of Africa. But im at andras field inside my hangar

post-31535-093425400 1287582997_thumb.jp

Not working for me. Everytime i log in i get no error messages. it seems fine but i do not see anyone else online.

But if i go to the map view on the vae page i see me online outside the coast of Africa. But im at andras field inside my hangar

post-31535-093425400 1287582997_thumb.jp

Hi Vaff,

I've looked into this issue, sorry for the delay.

are you still getting this problem?

if you are it's more than likely that the SquawkWin.dll file is not being able to get the right information from FSX. It sounds like it's a conflict with another add-on or an anti virus preventing the file/folder to work properly. Check also that the SquawkWin folder if accessible for SquawkWin and has all the read/write files (this happened in the past version with Vista)