AA Club flyin this tuesday

Matt_Smith

Due to the server being down this weekend and killing our attempts to do a club flyin to LOWI this how now been reschedualed to this tuesday at 1900 UTC. We shall be having a trip to LOWI and back for some beers at the club house. Planes to use for this event: C172's, C206's, C182's, Beavers, or anything that will cruise at about 120 kts so we dont go leaving people behind. I will make a flight plan some time between now and the event for you all to download and use.

yay! the server is back! :D

this sounds like some seriose fun.

but how to do it?

ive purchased and downloaded/installed/updated to v1.11.

ive installed teamspeak client rc2

and i got a cessna 172 in my hanger :P

dowloaded the flight plan ready.

i know there's alot more i need to do ... but exaclty wot im not sure..can some1 explain plz.. also,im in the uk..what time wud 1900UTC be in the uk?

thanks

Luke.

yay! the server is back! :D

this sounds like some seriose fun.

but how to do it?

ive purchased and downloaded/installed/updated to v1.11.

ive installed teamspeak client rc2

and i got a cessna 172 in my hanger :P

dowloaded the flight plan ready.

i know there's alot more i need to do ... but exaclty wot im not sure..can some1 explain plz.. also,im in the uk..what time wud 1900UTC be in the uk?

thanks

Luke.

Welcome Luke, UK time would be 2000 dry.gif

What else do you need, have you registered with VAE and downloaded/installed the squawkwin softare?

disregard last post..found my glasses,read some more posts and i think i got it..cant go any further till i get confirmation from VAE.As thats where you get Squakwin, witch enables me to connect to the server and also to see other pilots/Aircraft??

I try to be helpful, some times its an epic fail and waters just get more muddied :blush:

lol!...is all sorted now,im online and done 2 circuits today with a chap called ''alan hawkjet''.

Also sent a membership request to ole :)

lol!...is all sorted now,im online and done 2 circuits today with a chap called ''alan hawkjet''.

Also sent a membership request to ole :)

Cool, may I welcome you to the club!

Sh*t........

I have to work tomorrow. :angry::angry::angry:

Late shift til 23.00 UTC. :(:(

Not to worry John we will be hosting several more flyins this week most probably Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. More on those to follow.

Edit: And excuse my memory, would you be the very same John that requested an AAC repaint of the Carenado C172? :lol:

Not to worry John we will be hosting several more flyins this week most probably Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. More on those to follow.

Edit: And excuse my memory, would you be the very same John that requested an AAC repaint of the Carenado C172? :lol:

Yep, the only one. :lol::lol: