Luxembourg Airports

KingCat

I have a problem with one of the VFR airfields that come with the package Luxembourg Airports. The problem is with the airfield Useldange (ELUS). As you can see in the screenshot there are spikes in the landscape everywhere around the airfield. I do not have this problem with the other airfield Noertrange (ELNT).

I do not have any other addon's in Luxembourg, so it must be something with Luxembourg Airports.

I'm using FSX with Acceleration on Windows 7 64-bit.

Jon

post-8470-062499100 1287262821_thumb.jpg

Hello John,

As Luxembourgh covers 2586 km² it may help to know exactly where you were at the time, so can you please take a screenshot of the area again but this time have the co-ordinates showing in FSX by pressing Shift+Z

Then we can compare to see if its not something other than the said sceenry.

The spot where you see the spikes is exactly where the airfield Useldange (ELUS) is. I was on radial 304, 14 nm from VOR LUX.

When I took the screenshot at this location, I also saved the flight. When I restarted the flight from the saved file, everthing looks ok again (spikes are gone, and airfield is present). Also when starting a flight from Useldange, everything is ok.

It seems that the problem with the spikes only appears when starting from any other airport but Useldange. I tried starting from ELLX and ELNT, and then the spikes appear.

Jon

I didn't include the coördinates since the location of the spikes is exactly at ELUS. If you still want them, just let me know and I'll post them.