Low power on take-off roll

LN-NIL

Hi

Have a problem with my bus, N1 doesnt go higher than ca. 85% on takeoff roll regardless of trottlesetting ( TOGA, Flex, Manual)

Once airborne the N1 goes up to correct thrustsetting.

All init and perf pages on the MDCU is filled.

Have version 1.21 installed.

Anyone else with the same problem?

I have the same problems. Its with TFlightStick from Aerosoft or with Saitek Quadrant Throttel. So i make this steps:

Throttel to FLX or what you want and hit F4.

Thats a workaround. Its not so nice, cause why i have a throttel? It work and i reach my power now, but now i get no power for climb.

Using FSX SP2 only...

Try the following: when you enter the preflight data, DON'T enter any temperature for flex mode. Nothing. Live it blank. Then, when ready for takeoff, apply full power TOGA, and you should get the maximum power (N1 at least 95 to 97%). At least, so do I and works.

If you enter any temperature, the systems authomatically enter the FLEX Mode and the thrust reduction ist applied. The FLEX Mode isn't reproduce correctly, because even if you use it, after rotation the power increases to maximum, what should not happen.N1 should be kept in the same level as in TO roll.

Hope it helps.

I have the same problems. Its with TFlightStick from Aerosoft or with Saitek Quadrant Throttel. So i make this steps:

Throttel to FLX or what you want and hit F4.

Thats a workaround. Its not so nice, cause why i have a throttel? It work and i reach my power now, but now i get no power for climb.

Using FSX SP2 only...