Plots AF15, AF22, AF39 for sale

• Aerosoft

Three more houses available at this moment AF15, AF22 and AF39

As before these plots will stay for sale for 48 hours from this moment. If you are interested send a email to sales@andrasfield.com.

If there is more then one person interested I will ask one of our office babes (I'll probably get skinned now) to draw the winner out of the official Andras Field Hat. Please send the email with information on what plot you are interested in and what the sign at the road side should show.

Note all these plots have been build up already.

Plot 15 is a 4 bedroom (3 bathroom) property with a modest hangar. It is located close to the main field and as such ideal for daily commute. The current owners record is 9 minutes between bed and airborne! It will sell for 35 Euro

AF-15.jpg

Plot 22 is one for the aircraft lover as the hangar is as house. Just one bedroom but the hangar is heated so ideal for the person who thinks about building his own aircraft. It will sell for 30 Euro.

af22.jpg

Plot 39 has a modern house with two bedrooms and a large hangar. It will sell for 40 euro

af39.jpg

af152239.jpg

Congratulations on your new plots :)

As President of the Owners Association in Andras Field It is my privilege to congratulate Goran Fliges, Randy Burke and Rüdiger von Oehsen for your new status as plot owners in Andras Field.

I hope you will enjoy living here as much as the rest of us. Please check out the possibilities in Andras Field. I look forward to being your president, and if there is anything I can do for you, questions you want to ask me or things you would like to be different, suggestions.... whatever - dont hesitate to send me an email - my emailaddress is right below here.;)

Welcome to Andras Field Airpark

Plot 39 goes to Goran Filges!

Plot 22 goes to Randy Burke!

Plot 15 goes to Rüdiger von Oehsen!

Beers all around.

Congratulations Look forward to meeting you in the bar!

:beer3_s: