Best fsx.cfg tweak for FPS (Do this and fly smoothly and don't worry about FPS anymore

kwensi

Please copy and paste this in your FSX.CFG file and your life will never be the same in terms of FSX and FPS. IT works at every major airport even FSDT JFK. I have Manhattan X imagine sim KLGA together and yes it is smooth on approach. Paris orly was choppy for me and FPS was low after using this I can now fly smooth over the airport. Ultimate Traffic Users I have my traffic set at 30%. Try and let me know. Thanks

Please use this link

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/283061-bojotes-fsxcfg-file/

• Upvote 2

If someone follows your guidance they will end up with a NON-FUNCTIONING simulator.

Now if you are so clever, YOU tell US why, and how to fix it...?

And if not, bugger off, you're no use as a modifier. And a danger to your fellow simmer.

I'm getting right sick of these cretinous clones repeating others duff advice. Anyone else think it's time for a lynching? :angry:

• Upvote 5

If someone follows your guidance they will end up with a NON-FUNCTIONING simulator.

And if not, bugger off, you're no use as a modifier. And a danger to your fellow simmer.

I'm getting right sick of these cretinous clones repeating others duff advice. Anyone else think it's time for a lynching? :angry:

You don't have to be such a Dog use the link above, I was only trying to help. dummy. I have used this and it is working great for me boozo

• Upvote 2

You don't have to be such a Dog use the link above, I was only trying to help. dummy. I have used this and it is working great for me boozo

Your advice will lead to a simmer having a sim that no longer functions. I make no apologies for calling the likes of YOU out on this, and even give you the chance to redeem yourself, a chance you squander thereby proving only the cretinosity that you know absolutely NOTHING about the subject.

Now please go away, you're making me sick.

I think it's amoebic dysentery. From dealing with amoeba... :byesad_s:

I;ll state this very clearly: IF U USE THE ADVICE ABOVE YOU WILL F*** YOUR FS INSTALLATION.

Suggest if you have problems you sue the idiot above. You have been warned. And I will not answer questions on this, it's a question of trust. And bluntness.

• Upvote 4

Your advice will lead to a simmer having a sim that no longer functions. I make no apologies for calling the likes of YOU out on this, and even give you the chance to redeem yourself, a chance you squander thereby proving only the cretinosity that you know absolutely NOTHING about the subject.

Now please go away, you're making me sick.

I think it's amoebic dysentery. From dealing with amoeba... :byesad_s:

I;ll state this very clearly: IF U USE THE ADVICE ABOVE YOU WILL F*** YOUR FS INSTALLATION.

Suggest if you have problems you sue the idiot above. You have been warned. And I will not answer questions on this, it's a question of trust. And bluntness.

• Upvote 2

I must say kwensi, that last remark is way over the top and you should edit it or delete it before you get yourself banned.

I can see how can you feel pretty upset after reading snaves first response, he's not very nice the way he criticizes people and as a result has gotten himself banned from Avsim and probably other FS forums as well. Frankly, I don't think I can even think of anyone that I dislike more than snave in the FS community based on the way he talks to people, especially when they mean no harm, or in your case were trying to help. Rather than bash him back, just put him on ignore if the forum allows it, if not just pretend he's not there as hard as it might be.

That being said, your post does contain some good information if people have been following Jesus' threads in the past and know what his tweaks do and how to use them. However, just coping and pasting his cfg can cause some issues if you don't know what your doing and what those tweaks and adjustments do. I think you would have been better off just making people aware of him and some of the tweaks he has come up with. Personally, I have never had to use them, but I know they have been discussed a lot, sometimes on this forum as a matter of fact, but mostly on Avsim. It seems that they have helped some people though.

I must say kwensi, that last remark is way over the top and you should edit it or delete it before you get yourself banned.

I can see how can you feel pretty upset after reading snaves first response, he's not very nice the way he criticizes people and as a result has gotten himself banned from Avsim and probably other FS forums as well. Frankly, I don't think I can even think of anyone that I dislike more than snave in the FS community based on the way he talks to people, especially when they mean no harm, or in your case were trying to help. Rather than bash him back, just put him on ignore if the forum allows it, if not just pretend he's not there as hard as it might be.

That being said, your post does contain some good information if people have been following Jesus' threads in the past and know what his tweaks do and how to use them. However, just coping and pasting his cfg can cause some issues if you don't know what your doing and what those tweaks and adjustments do. I think you would have been better off just making people aware of him and some of the tweaks he has come up with. Personally, I have never had to use them, but I know they have been discussed a lot, sometimes on this forum as a matter of fact, but mostly on Avsim. It seems that they have helped some people though.

Thanks so much for a reasonable response. I provided the link to the site I saw the post and deleted the copy and past post I put out there first. The reason why I stated it that was because I just copied his tweaks and pasted them in my Fsx.cfg file but made sure I had a backup first. It worked like magic. My fps improved significantly so I thought I will put it on aerosoft to help people that complain about FPS. I did not mean any harm. Thanks again for you sensible response.

As this tweak only refers to changing or adding things in the fsx.cfg, it is always reparable by deleting the fsx.cfg, thus forcing FSX next time you start it to write a fresh innocent new fsx.cfg resulting in a functioning simulator.

• 1 year later...