Throttle set up (please help)

Goair-18

Ok guys please forgive me in advance if i sound a little ratty, 2 hours of trying to set up this aircraft and iv got nowhere!!

Ok so iv just brought CH Throttel quadrant, iv done everything in the manuals, read everypost on this site and the aircraft still refuses to behave, in idle the engines are jumping in and out of reverse, i move them slightly and the jump to 50% N1, iv a registerd FSUIPC, But mine does not have the (NO REVESRSE ZONE TICK BOX), my throttle quadrant has a netrual position, then i can drop it bk half a cm for reverse thrust, then fully forward to go!! I set up restarted that many times im just thinking this is never gunna be flyable!! Being a family man i just dont have the time to keep doing this, i love the aircraft but it takes too much time to calibrate it!!!

Do you set them up with throttles fully back, engines off?? im realy lost and if anyone could please do a step by step id be very greatful, my FSUIPC is very 4.3 i think!!! I dont not have a joystick at this time, but that shouldnt affect the engines!!!! I have configered both throttles (ENGINES 1,2) But nothing!!

Thank you for your time!!!

Danny!!!