UK2000 EGLL V2

• Developer

The AES Safedocks are placed at the Gatelines supported by the AFCAD and AES, the other is the "alternate Lines", which is not active in the AFCAD and AES, so it is only "standby".

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bumping the topic I know, but I'm thinking about getting AES for my UK2000 airports. What I wanted to ask is can I disable the AES safedock system to retain the original system that comes with the UK2000 airports (the one in the screenshot posted eariler). I just think that this one suits the scenery better and is a bit more realistic.

I don't mind if this results in other airports having to use the original safedocks.

Thanks,

Chris

• Aerosoft

Bumping the topic I know, but I'm thinking about getting AES for my UK2000 airports. What I wanted to ask is can I disable the AES safedock system to retain the original system that comes with the UK2000 airports (the one in the screenshot posted eariler). I just think that this one suits the scenery better and is a bit more realistic.

I don't mind if this results in other airports having to use the original safedocks.

Thanks,

Chris

Oliver is offline for a few days, but when he is back I will ask him about this. I do not know of a feature like this, but it could be a missed it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

No, the Savegates must be the AES once, as they are cooperating with the correct stopposition needed to fit exact to the jetways.