SOAR Airfield

Orange

Hi all,

I would be deply honoured to be aloud to develope the SOAR airstrip. I have great experience in AFCAD developement in both FS9 & FSX.

I have noticed a small number of errors and more importantly great scope for development.

I would be grateful if someone would contact me via email hermit[AT]supanet.com

thanks

Dave.

Hello Dave, It's great to hear of your interest in the SOAR Ranch airfield. I for one would love to see some development to it, and I bet Don would as well. Let me do some digging tonight for an updated email address of the original author (Chris Gordan) that I had when trying to convert to FSX. He would probably even give you some ideas as to what he may have wanted seen there along the way.

Scott

Hello Dave, It's great to hear of your interest in the SOAR Ranch airfield. I for one would love to see some development to it, and I bet Don would as well. Let me do some digging tonight for an updated email address of the original author (Chris Gordan) that I had when trying to convert to FSX. He would probably even give you some ideas as to what he may have wanted seen there along the way.

Scott

Thanks for that Scott.

I don't want to make it too comlex. But it is currently rather barren. FS9 is rather limited as to scenery design. FSX on the other hand has huge scope.

I have played around for most of the day (yeh to much time on my hands) with an FSX version which, if I say so myself, is much more fun to fly around.

Hello Dave, check your PM's. I believe the address I gave you is the correct one for the author.

Take great care in what may be some great development, and please keep in touch with Chris Gordan through the process.

Scott

Hello Dave, check your PM's. I believe the address I gave you is the correct one for the author.

Take great care in what may be some great development, and please keep in touch with Chris Gordan through the process.

Scott

Thanks again Scott. I have PM'd you back.

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, you have an urgent email to reply to, before you make any more changes to the surrounding SOAR Ranch area. I hadn't flown outside the airfield, so I didn't notice anything wrong until now.

Hope you get this before adding too much more.

Scott

• 1 month later...

For anyone watching this topic, I can tell you that I have received permission from Chris Gordan to develope the SOAR Ranch for FSX and that the project is close to completion. I am sure that it will be released in time for Xmas, an exellent Xmas present for SOAR members! Please be patient, Santa is coming!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...