Club Flyin This Friday

Matt_Smith

OK this fridays theme shall be war birds :D Lets get Andras Field reverberating to the sound of DB605's, R-2800's, Merlin's and Griffons (all other engine types welcome). Personally I shall be flying a Mustang III

Hello

What server your flight this evening ...?

I would like to fly with you

I have only been Andras Field last night, must say SUPER

best regards

Hello Claudio,

If you wanna get on the server with me to get everything set up just let me know I will be around till the flyin. Just make sure you get teamspeak 2 setup and you will also need the squawkwin software and need to be registered with VAE to get on the server. You can find more info here http://www.virtual-aviation.org/main/

Hello Claudio,

If you wanna get on the server with me to get everything set up just let me know I will be around till the flyin. Just make sure you get teamspeak 2 setup and you will also need the squawkwin software and need to be registered with VAE to get on the server. You can find more info here http://www.virtual-aviation.org/main/

Hi I'm flying already DAFSIM - FPI server, which had been installed and TS2 Squakwin

Claudio

Current UTC is 14:24 and there are a couple of us on the field doing a bit of practice.

Cheers,

Hey Chris, I will be organising some events specially for you guys on the wrong side of the planet :lol:

And no warbirds arent a must, fly what you like, and have fun flying it! Infact the only must is, you must have fun! Oh and you must bring steaks for the BBQ

Hey Chris, I will be organising some events specially for you guys on the wrong side of the planet :lol:

And no warbirds arent a must, fly what you like, and have fun flying it! Infact the only must is, you must have fun! Oh and you must bring steaks for the BBQ

Thanks Matt, looking forward to that. I'm going to attempt to keep my eyes open.

I'm at the field at the moment with David Seeber, just doing some familiarisation circuits.

One thing to note is that the weather there is pretty ordinary at the moment so we need to ensure our separation is pretty sorted or it's going to be messy. There is some low cloud and the approaches are tricky.

What is the active going to be for the flyin?

Cheers,

Thanks Matt, looking forward to that. I'm going to attempt to keep my eyes open.

I'm at the field at the moment with David Seeber, just doing some familiarisation circuits.

One thing to note is that the weather there is pretty ordinary at the moment so we need to ensure our separation is pretty sorted or it's going to be messy. There is some low cloud and the approaches are tricky.

What is the active going to be for the flyin?

Cheers,

I have no Idea what the active will be when we fly this evening, it depends what the wind is doing. One thing I can garuntee is it will be either 9 or 27 :lol:

Please excuse me Ive had a long and aweful day driving in central London for work. Ill be better after Ive had a few beers. My flying will also be improved by then lol.

Edit: Bernhard, can I use my Hunter this evening? Pretty please

Chris was nice to fly with you online, as was it with all who joined us. The weather was aweful towards the end but we gots lots of good flying done. Screenshots to follow tomorrow. Also tomorrow evening (1800 UTC til late) there will be another flyin, thins time the theme will be a group flyin to LOWI :)

Chris was nice to fly with you online, as was it with all who joined us. The weather was aweful towards the end but we gots lots of good flying done. Screenshots to follow tomorrow. Also tomorrow evening (1800 UTC til late) there will be another flyin, thins time the theme will be a group flyin to LOWI :)

Hey Matt,

I need to get Squakwin? I don't remember you telling me that the other day when I signed up for VAE, where do I get that, and what is it used for? I've never used it before. Do you have a link? Thanks,

Rockitglider :rolleyes:

Hey Matt,

I need to get Squakwin? I don't remember you telling me that the other day when I signed up for VAE, where do I get that, and what is it used for? I've never used it before. Do you have a link? Thanks,

Rockitglider :rolleyes:

Hey Rocket, SOrry I didnt link you the other day, too drunkto link now, will do so tomorrow when im sober enough to work the interwebs :lol:

Great stuff Matt. It was great fun to have a few people in the circuit at once. I must admit my last circuit and ultimately successful landing after one go around was purely good luck rather than good judgment.

I'll try to get to the next event tonight but 18:00 Zulu is 02:00 local for me and two nights in a row might be a bit much :D

Anyhow thanks for the event last night, it was most enjoyable.

Cheers,