AES Main Menu

bogbrain

• Developer

Ok, I don't mean this file.

I ask for what is in the ViMaCoreLog.TXT, you should have in the Vistamare folder, after you add the

[settings]

Loglevel=5

to the ViMaCore.CFG in the same directory. See this post above: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=39714&view=findpost&p=264413

sorry here it is:-

SimConnect DLLStart entered

VMCX Init entered

Module loaded at 16FC0000: H:\Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\bin\ViMaNET_AP.dll

H:\Program Files (x86)Microsoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\bin\VMCX_AP.dll loaded

SimConnect DLLStop entered

VMCX Deinit entered

UI system de-inited

Network TCP/IP deinit completed

Module unloaded from 16FC0000

Menu system de-inited

VMC_*.DLL unloaded

• Developer

Ok, that look ok.

Can you remove this two lines from the ViMaCore.CFG please (or set the LogLevel=0)

and add them to the

..\VistaMare\Bin\ViMaIScnX.CFG

then start the FSX again, go to one of you FSX Activated AES Airports, wait 30 seconds, stop the FSX

and post what you see in the ..\VistaMare\Bin\ViMaIScnXLog.TXT

• Developer

then create the ViMaIscnX.cfg file and add the two lines.

EDIT: I close my office now for today, my wife is waiting with the dinner. :D

DLLStart entered

PVS: alloc ID 00000000:FFFFFFFF (728*1 bytes) @ 0CB5C700

User Interface system initialized

Recognized G3D.DLL version

DLLStop entered

PVS: releasing ID 00000000:FFFFFFFF (728 bytes)

User Interface system de-inited

• Developer

Ok, last for today, please check in the FSX, if the AES Basepack ist still there and post a screenshot of your

- the Scenery Entry of AES Basepack

- of the ...\Aerosoft\AES\Scenery directory

- AESHelp Airportlist screen

Nothing in the last look shows, that there is any AES BGL active.

• Developer

Yes, because this can be the only two airport, which have a FSX infront of there Line in your AESHelp Airportlist selectbox window, all the rest ist OFF.

This happens at every airport which is currently showing as FSX and active in "Green!"

This statement in a post of you could not be true, if you start the correct AEShelp from the <FSX>\Aerosoft\AES Directory.

Open AEShelp, got to the airportlist, check the box above the Airport list, so that only installed Airports are listed, then check where you the FSX infornt (EDDN,EDDT I would expect), at the rest click on the line of the airport, so that the OFF chance to FSX and when all are FSX, exit the window, exit AEShelp and all will be fine.

If they are really all FSX, then you have two installation of FSX on your PC and you start a AEShelp from the wrong directory. In you AES\Scenery directory now are only EDDN and EDDT active and as you see, there AES will work fine.

Oliver.

I feel really stupid now.

As all the paid for airports were higlighted in Green and the top right hand corner of the AES Help Menu stated FSX I thought there were all active.

Simply double clicking all the airports now shows FSX as a prefix for the airports and everything works fine.

Thankyou for being so patient and helpfull throughout and I am sorry for keeping you from your dinner last night (apologise to your wife on my behalf) and also for staying up so late tonight to help me sort this out.

Oh and congratulations on such an excellent program it really enhances my enjoyment of the SIM so very much.

• Developer

Ok,

and I have learned, that I must add a BIG Warning Window to AESHelp, that gives the info, that there are airports installed, activated to FULL Mode, but not set to ON for the FS.