...how to see the runway

ChristerTheSwede

Hello!

I have a question about how to enter, and see the runways on the ND...im loading a flightplan from ESGG to EKCH with is made in FS build and edited with resp runways 21 for leaving Gothenburg and 22L for landing in EKCH copenhagen/Kastrup but there is no way to se runways in the ND...maybee im missing som referense/tecnical reading, or maybee just stupid...well...i dont know what to do, and how.

...can i have a short lesson from somone who is more into doing routing and editing flightplans ?? (or just a link to some )

Best regards

Christer

You can't select nor see runways, therefore you cannot see them in ND, this feature isn't modelled in Airbus X.

You have to insert ILS frequency und approach course on the RAD/NAV page(MCDU) for your desired runway.

Regards Martin

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest MyEmpire

thats funny, aerosoft gives us an airbus which you actually cant land without ATC cause we cant see the runway on the ND :D thats really stupid..

• Upvote 1

thats funny, aerosoft gives us an airbus which you actually cant land without ATC cause we cant see the runway on the ND :D thats really stupid..

Ever heard of charts and navigation and ILS and things like that...? I can land perfectly without ATC and without the runway on the ND... sleep.giftongue.gif

Guest MyEmpire

@MyEmpire. Look out the Window, its in frond of you, or you must learn to navigat.

oh i´m sure i can land better than many other people here, but i meant it in generl with this navigation

I'm not sure that there are many places in the world where a commercial Airbus would land without ATC.