FPS ??????????

Falkau

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

since the last Andras Field update,

the FPS going from 40 to 10 !!

Where are they remained ??

I also noticed a significant drop in fps. And I'm afraid that it might become more worse, as more plots are sold and more objects are added.

Using a complex aircraft and real weather, I've seen fps below 10 :(

Hi,

thanks for the quick response.

at least someone has noticed.

I suspect many users andras field no longer fly because it is the scene scenarios remaining to be incompatible.

but you can still objects to build the little FPS need.

---------------------

Hi,

danke für die schnelle antwort. wenigstens hat das jemand bemerkt.

ich vermute das viele users andras field nicht mehr anfliegen ,weil es inkompatibel zu den restlichen scenerien ist.

aber man kann doch objekte bauen die wenig FPS brauchen.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I suspect many users andras field no longer fly because it is the scene scenarios remaining to be incompatible.

What ???? Never read such a nonsense!

I also experience very low frame rates in the latest version.

Compared to the previous version, FPS dropped with about 50% on my pc.

yeah same here, was flying in the mist 2 days ago and it crashed directly :(

im ALSO getting these problems!!:comp1_s:

from a rock solid (locked) 50FPS down to 8..10 on a good day.Setting are as per the manual.Wether im useing Duke B60 (addon) or defualt 737-800.updated to latest version.the drop in FPS happens some miles away from the Airport,or sat on the runway from starting a flight there,or from moving there from another airport. :help_s:

I have experienced very frequent FSX crashes about 10 miles from AF - since patch 1.11, and well perhaps its related. I usually (pre 1.11) get about 15 frames in AF.

I have mailed to Andras and asked him to look at this thread....so lets see what he have to say.:)

I have experienced very frequent FSX crashes about 10 miles from AF - since patch 1.11, and well perhaps its related. I usually (pre 1.11) get about 15 frames in AF.

No, it's not related to the latest.

1.11 only has 3 new users and some very unimportant tiny changes only.

Nothing else has changed.

What matters regarding frames is the additional season since 1.0, specially for those with less good machines and badly configured ones.

If want to see the difference just copy the two terrain_photo files (andras_photo.bgl and andras_photo_large.bgl) from any pre-1.1 update and see the difference.

One other thing that also may eat some frames are the night-lit buoys, but quite a few users requested that, in spite my warning about frames.

Andras

What matters regarding frames is the additional season since 1.0, specially for those with less good machines and badly configured ones.

If want to see the difference just copy the two terrain_photo files (andras_photo.bgl and andras_photo_large.bgl) from any pre-1.1 update and see the difference.

One other thing that also may eat some frames are the night-lit buoys, but quite a few users requested that, in spite my warning about frames.

Andras

Thanks Andras. I have to redraw any relations in crashes to AF at all anyway, as I have just spend hours and hours flying in and out of AF, , and no crashes whatsoever. So sorry Andras for any speculations in this being related, and as for frames - I have completely usual frames in AF in 1.11, as in earlier versions.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Andras

Andras, as I have no pre 1.1 version, could you post the 2 .bgl files somewhere for download?

It could also be a solution for thoese who use VFR-Germany and have no seasons.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Otto, check the news section at the Andras Field web site, you can get older versions all the way back to 1.07. :)

I know that, but it doesn't help. I would like to have the 2 bgls and they are not part of the updates, but only of a full build pre 1.10

just thought i'd share my results...nothing major lol.

i had a real problem with FPS at andras field,parked at the ramp in a cessna i was getting 8- 10 FPS.u can imagin the slide shows a was seeing :mad:. then i read a post by mathijs about the fps slider have a bug if not set to unlimited...so i set it too unlimited and hey prestow! 40 FPS all day long at andras..and on long hual flight @ 30,000+ Ft im seeing over 100 FPS!! Woot!:lol:

i do get fluctuations in FPS thats y i set to it 50 FPS in the 1st place.but now i set it unlimited,with fluctuations,fsx isnt stuttering or anything and is perfeclty usable, dont SEE any major performance hit with FPS all over the place.

i know this wont be much use to poeple but its somthing else for trial and error.

Luke.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no FPS issues whatsoever, BUT I am thinking of renaming the human-something.bgl from Andrasfield. This because disabling it not only disables the argueing couple, discussing the same issue over and over and over and over again biggrin.gif, but also because that one causes a framedrop of 5-10 on my system (not overclocked, settings only via sliders, no manual fsx.cfg editing).

So for people with FPS issues at Andras, this might be of a little help?

Since the lit buoys at EAFW were implemented at the waterplane event, I have had no difference in FPS, so for me, that is not an issue.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Another hint to get more frames in FSX (that seems not so well known as I just realized in another forum):

Using full screen mode (ALT+Enter) versus windowed mode can give you another 10-20 fps!

Hi,

Thanks for tip Otto the old + Enter keys.

It is slow to Mäusemelken with Andras Scenery.

It is because only tampering ??

------------------------------------------------------

Danke für den Tipp Otto mit den Alt + Enter Tasten.

Es ist langsam zum Mäusemelken mit der Andras Scenery.

Wird denn da nur gebastelt ??