PMDG NGX

KL9325

It will be released before the year is out, so a maximum waiting time till 31st of decemeber, and yes

this is the wrong forum for screenshots and news, try avsim pmdg forums into google

Actually, Robert didnt confirm that this will not be for Fs9, its just that its uncertain, but actually personally I havent see any formal confirmation in that regard,

I can say with 99.999% conviction that PMDG will not be making this for FS9..

You really need to understand this.

Also the ifly fs9 737 looks really really good... it will not be as good as the pmdg, but then fs9 isnt as good as 2004, so everyone is happy!" :)

roll on the 777 :)

I can say with 99.999% conviction that PMDG will not be making this for FS9..

You really need to understand this.

Also the ifly fs9 737 looks really really good... it will not be as good as the pmdg, but then fs9 isnt as good as 2004, so everyone is happy!" :)

roll on the 777 :)

but then fs9 isnt as good as 2004......WHAT.???????????????????

FS9 is old. That's how this world is.

Why keep developing software for old platforms when the developer can make something that looks twice as good and without having to keep down all the polygons?

Aswell hardware gets newer, so people should stop complaining that their computer can't run FSX.

Well yes it can, maybe not with the highest settings, but thats life!

• Upvote 1

FS9 is old. That's how this world is.

Why keep developing software for old platforms when the developer can make something that looks twice as good and without having to keep down all the polygons?

Aswell hardware gets newer, so people should stop complaining that their computer can't run FSX.

Well yes it can, maybe not with the highest settings, but thats life!

Because FS9 is BEST FS platform ever! and btw FSX is also dying like fs9, because in a year or two we will see a new FS from either AS or MS, so why should I start ALL over again after I have spend more than 2000 euro on fs9 for 6 years now. LONG live FS9....

• Upvote 1

Because FS9 is BEST FS platform ever! and btw FSX is also dying like fs9, because in a year or two we will see a new FS from either AS or MS, so why should I start ALL over again after I have spend more than 2000 euro on fs9 for 6 years now. LONG live FS9....

Fine you already have a PMDG 737 in fact last time I checked 4 different models to boot. Yes they should spend 2 years developing an aircraft they've already done, just to lose money! Brilliant!

• Upvote 2

Fine you already have a PMDG 737 in fact last time I checked 4 different models to boot. Yes they should spend 2 years developing an aircraft they've already done, just to lose money! Brilliant!

I don't use PMDG 737 anymore... it's uninstalled. I use ifly 737, it's MUCH better.

• Upvote 1