VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Ticiana

How long will it take here at this forum discussing the mistakes of Airbus X?

Stop! We are tired of entering all the time in the forum in search of a solution that is lagging.

Someone with enough experience in conjunction with airbus who developed this software must find a solution for those who bought.

URGENT.

We're not supporting unable to fly and land.

SORRY.

I know that truth is not pleasant but somebody needs to say this

Ticiana

"I WANT MY LANDS AIRBUSX"

Sorry, but just to be clear once again, in my opinion and in any language this is not the right way or attitude to have when you ask for help !!!!

BTW Turn off the 3 FBW switch on the Captain side of the Overhead panel before you take manual control of the aircraft and you will be able to complete all your landings Ticiana.

Cheers

Will

Hi

off topic,but why are you sorry to be english??

i'm very proud to be english and british.

steve-0

Don't really want to get into a political debate on here stevehow, sorry. Let's just say I have no pride to be British, and I'm disgusted with our government.

@Ticiana Have you found the other links yet? Do they not help you?

• Upvote 1

Wow ... this topic is getting bigger and bigger .... :blink: and getting away from the initial purpose. So, i think i will help:

----- PT-BR ------

Ticiana,

Por favor informe o que você deseja saber em português que eu traduzirei para os membros do forum. Talvez assim poderemos encontrar uma solução para seu problema.

E apenas acrescentando, BTW significa "By the way" ... Uma forma rápida de diminuir a escrita na internet.

----------------------

Done. Let´s wait for the answer ...

EDIT: It seems that the portuguese forum is locked from posting new topics. So, unfortunately here is the only place to look for help, even in "brazilian" :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Wow ... this topic is getting bigger and bigger .... :blink: and getting away from the initial purpose. So, i think i will help:

----- PT-BR ------

Ticiana,

Por favor informe o que você deseja saber em português que eu traduzirei para os membros do forum. Talvez assim poderemos encontrar uma solução para seu problema.

E apenas acrescentando, BTW significa "By the way" ... Uma forma rápida de diminuir a escrita na internet.

----------------------

Done. Let´s wait for the answer ...

EDIT: It seems that the portuguese forum is locked from posting new topics. So, unfortunately here is the only place to look for help, even in "brazilian" :lol: :lol:

Ok Comandante Flávio,

Só gostaria de saber como devo fazer para pousar o Airbus na "mão" após desligar o auto pilot.

No meu FSX, quando desacoplo o AutoPilot, o avião começa a mergunhar o nariz. Então eu puxo o manche para cima e ele sobe descontroladamente.

Neste sobe e desce constante, não tem como controlar e....CRASh!

Você poderia traduzir isto para mim ?

BTW Turn off the 3 FBW switch on the Captain side of the Overhead panel before you take manual control of the aircraft and you will be able to complete all your landings Ticiana.

Ok, eu posso traduzir, mas já posso te adiantar que este é um "bug" que está presente no airbusX desde a versão de lançamento. Esse descontrole é devido a utilização do FBW (Fly-By-Wire) default do FSX ao invez deles terem criado um novo pro AirbusX. A unica coisa a se fazer para resolver isso é desligar o FBW, que é o que a frase que você pediu pra traduzir está te dizendo:

"BTW Turn off the 3 FBW switch on the Captain side of the Overhead panel before you take manual control of the aircraft and you will be able to complete all your landings Ticiana."

"A propósito, desligue os três botões do FBW - Fly-By-Wire- no painel superior do lado do capitão antes de assumir o controle manual do avião, dessa forma você conseguirá completar suas aterrisagens Ticiana."

Ou seja Ticiana, você está sofrendo do mesmo problema que todos nós estamos sofrendo no momento, que é o descontrole devido a implementação falha do FBW default do FSX. Infelizmente não existe FIX para isso agora, apenas desligando o FBW (O que não é feito na realidade). Mas no momento é o que funciona.

Existem outros tópicos falando sobre isso e é consenso geral que existe esse problema, inclusive o desenvolvedor já sabe disso e já admitiu. Só podemos esperar e reclamar até resolverem, SE resolverem!!!!! :)

Espero ter te ajudado.

• Upvote 1

guys can we please STOP SPEAKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS

I think the title of this topic is also quite immature, and not productive.

IT would be much easier if topic titles were productive, so people can reference and find the answers they are looking for.

"landing ditch at 100ft"

"The formation of clouds"

"Which came first chicken/egg"

"Why cant I take off from water in the A320"?

:)

guys can we please STOP SPEAKING IN CAPITAL LETTERS

I think the title of this topic is also quite immature, and not productive.

IT would be much easier if topic titles were productive, so people can reference and find the answers they are looking for.

"landing ditch at 100ft"

"The formation of clouds"

"Which came first chicken/egg"

"Why cant I take off from water in the A320"?

:)

Couldn't agree more. Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, German or whatever your native tongue may be, there is no need for caps.

No one at aerosoft will ridicule someone for their English, Mathijs was always very outspoken about that, but unfortunately you need to be able to speak and understand some English to be able to understand some things in Aviation and therefore also in simulation.

Now the great thing about searching forums is: you only need to know one or two words, type them and see the results. Even better you can repeat that with other words until you find what you need.

And if you then still can't find it. Post the question normal, like ridgey just wrote. Makes it nicer to read and I - personally - would be more inclined to answer. Capitol letters I skip straight away.