VERY VERY IMPORTANT

Ticiana

Does anyone doubt that Aerosoft is a successful company?

Does anyone doubt that the products sold by Aerosoft and a higher quality than the other bidder?

All responses will be NO.

So what about the Airbuss X?

How long will it take here at this forum discussing the mistakes of Airbus X?

Stop! We are tired of entering all the time in the forum in search of a solution that is lagging.

Someone with enough experience in conjunction with airbus who developed this software must find a solution for those who bought.

URGENT.

We're not supporting unable to fly and land.

SORRY.

I know that truth is not pleasant but somebody needs to say this

Ticiana

"I WANT MY LANDS AIRBUSX"

• Upvote 4

Does anyone doubt that the products sold by Aerosoft and a higher quality than the other bidder?

Stop! We are tired of entering all the time in the forum in search of a solution that is lagging.

Someone with enough experience in conjunction with airbus who developed this software must find a solution for those who bought.

URGENT.

SORRY.

Ticiana

Hi Ticiana,

What problems exactly do you speak of? Unable to fly and land is a bit broad I'm afraid. You need to be more specific about the problems you are experiencing.

• Upvote 1

my computer never managed to fly...:(

I'm sorry but I need to remind you that there's only a handful of customers that are unable to fly this aircraft. V 1.21 is actually working pretty well and the service pack came out pretty quickly after the initial release. Therefore somebody is working to try to fix the problems related with the aircraft. Personally I'm successfully flying this Airbus everyday and although not perfect yet, I manage to finish all my flights with good landing rates. I feel for you if that's not the case but I strongly advise you to change your approach toward this add on and Aerosoft more in general because this is certainly not the best way to get some help.

Try to give us some details about your issues so that maybe we can try to solve them and have you fly & enjoy asap.

Cheers

Will

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry but I need to remind you that there's only a handful of customers that are unable to fly this aircraft. V 1.21 is actually working pretty well and the service pack came out pretty quickly after the initial release. Therefore somebody is working to try to fix the problems related with the aircraft. Personally I'm successfully flying this Airbus everyday and although not perfect yet, I manage to finish all my flights with good landing rates. I feel for you if that's not the case but I strongly advise you to change your approach toward this add on and Aerosoft more in general because this is certainly not the best way to get some help.

Try to give us some details about your issues so that maybe we can try to solve them and have you fly & enjoy asap.

Cheers

Will

+1

These childish attacks achieve nothing.

I am also flying this aircraft almost daily and am having a wonderful time - currently en-route YPPH-YPDN on VATSIM.

@Ticiana

If you want help then by all means ask, provide as much information as you can regarding the problem and your setup.

Cheers

Will

I agree, the product is not perfect but it is certainly flyable. In fact, I has been flyable from day one for me. I read the manual and did the tutorial flight. Did you read the manual and do the tutorial flight?

ok.

I was traveling I could not answer.

Very interesting responses. That only makes me look like I have claimed.

When disconnecting the autopilot, trying to control the landing and the following happens:

The plane's nose down and I try to go up ... and when he takes up, up too.

I fly in FS since 2002. I used the PSS and Wilco. Level D 767 planes from PMDG.

Some other plane of FS is that?

The wise, need help.

Ticiana

I forgot to tell.

I got in my house the pilot of TAM - Paulo Marcelo Soares for a flight on airbus a320.

He had the same feeling .... to turn off the autopilot, the airbus down the nose to rise too fast and the nose, a very big delay.

Ticiana

I forgot to tell.

I got in my house the pilot of TAM - Paulo Marcelo Soares for a flight on airbus a320.

He had the same feeling .... to turn off the autopilot, the airbus down the nose to rise too fast and the nose, a very big delay.

Ticiana

Ask your friend if he paid 40 euros for his A320. :)

• Upvote 1

I am truly disgusted by some of the replies in this thread. It is perfectly obvious from the very first LINE that English is not this persons first language. It's all right for those of us who can write and speak English, but it's a totally different story for people who have to translate their own language into English to express what they are trying to say.

There are those of you on here who should be ashamed of yourselves for your comments, I won't name you! We live here on the internet in a multi cultural society, and it seems people still can't give quarter to those who don't speak the same language as themselves. Shame on you.

@Shaun. I hate to say I'm a little disappointed in your last reply. Yes it's fair to say there probably are other posts/threads on here about the same subject, but being an admin I'm sure you could've directed this person with a link. I recall my statement that English isn't this persons first language, and may not know the right terms to search for.

@Ticiana. You could try HERE first. This sounds like your issue. Or you could try THIS THREAD which is a link in the first thread I gave you. I don't have this plane, so can't help you directly. But maybe those 2 threads will point you in the right direction.

• Upvote 4

I am truly disgusted by some of the replies in this thread. It is perfectly obvious from the very first LINE that English is not this persons first language. It's all right for those of us who can write and speak English, but it's a totally different story for people who have to translate their own language into English to express what they are trying to say.

There are those of you on here who should be ashamed of yourselves for your comments, I won't name you! We live here on the internet in a multi cultural society, and it seems people still can't give quarter to those who don't speak the same language as themselves. Shame on you.

@Shaun. I hate to say I'm a little disappointed in your last reply. Yes it's fair to say there probably are other posts/threads on here about the same subject, but being an admin I'm sure you could've directed this person with a link. I recall my statement that English isn't this persons first language, and may not know the right terms to search for.

@Ticiana. You could try HERE first. This sounds like your issue. Or you could try THIS THREAD which is a link in the first thread I gave you. I don't have this plane, so can't help you directly. But maybe those 2 threads will point you in the right direction.

Mr. Tigerclaw

Initially, I would like to thank his intelligence to realize that I'm not a good English.

Take this opportunity to thank you for your kindness to guide me how to solve this problem.

You are also part of the team AEROSOFT?

I am Brazilian and I do not speak nor write English. Use a translator who can not write exactly what I mean.

So a bit of intelligence detects that my English is primary.

Thanks. God help you too.

Once again, thank you!

• Upvote 1

Hello Ticiana,

If you search these forums you'll see your issue has been had by others and what they do to resolve it.

Mr Shaun

I do that you must be tired of having to answer questions on this issue.

Be quiet! I'm just AEROSOFT client.

Please show me an answer that might solve my problem.

Just you tell me what to do after turning off the autopilot.

It's simple!

No need to get in a bad mood.

Be gentle with women.

I will await your response.

Ticiana

No Ticiana, I'm not part of the Aerosoft team. I do not have the skills to be a developer I'm afraid. Nor do I have the skill to pilot a large plane like the Airbus, that's why any help I could give is limited to the 2 links I posted.

Like you, I don't know what to search for. In my case it's because I don't know the airplane, or the problems with flying it. If you can't get the answers you need in those links, then I'm sorry.

Maybe someone will realise that there is a language barrier that needs to be overcome to help you further. I wish you good luck, and hope you can get some support soon.

Using a translator is very difficult indeed, I've tried translating from the German and French I know into English, and it wasn't a perfect translation. I don't know any Brazilian at all, so I admire you for trying to get your message across in English. The translator I have doesn't even translate Brazilian, so what does that tell you.

On the same note, I hope you understand that it won't be easy for an English speaking person to write a response that you may understand. My hope is that you could get someone else, who speaks Brazilian, to help with anything technical.

Tony

No Ticiana, I'm not part of the Aerosoft team. I do not have the skills to be a developer I'm afraid. Nor do I have the skill to pilot a large plane like the Airbus, that's why any help I could give is limited to the 2 links I posted.

Like you, I don't know what to search for. In my case it's because I don't know the airplane, or the problems with flying it. If you can't get the answers you need in those links, then I'm sorry.

Maybe someone will realise that there is a language barrier that needs to be overcome to help you further. I wish you good luck, and hope you can get some support soon.

Using a translator is very difficult indeed, I've tried translating from the German and French I know into English, and it wasn't a perfect translation. I don't know any Brazilian at all, so I admire you for trying to get your message across in English. The translator I have doesn't even translate Brazilian, so what does that tell you.

On the same note, I hope you understand that it won't be easy for an English speaking person to write a response that you may understand. My hope is that you could get someone else, who speaks Brazilian, to help with anything technical.

Tony

FYI, they speak Portuguese in Brazil.

• Upvote 2

Dear Tigerclaw, I'm sorry but I cannot agree with you on this one. Yes we could have pointed her out on a solution which by the way is all over this forum, but translation or not, this is not the way to ask. Maybe you should read again the first post that I copied & highlighted below for your convenience so that you can realize that the translation did not alter the meaning and the tone of the message:

URGENT.

SORRY.

Ticiana

Sorry, but just to be clear once again, in my opinion and in any language this is not the right way or attitude to have when you ask for help !!!!

BTW Turn off the 3 FBW switch on the Captain side of the Overhead panel before you take manual control of the aircraft and you will be able to complete all your landings Ticiana.

Cheers

Will

• Upvote 1

Will,

I understand what you are saying, but I can also see TIgerclaw's point. English is a strange language and it doesn't translate well - yes there was anger in the post but I do think it was amplified by the translation process. I fully accept that I could have been a little more understanding but I, like you, was incensed by the aggression that was apparent. In hindsight it would appear that this post is no more aggressive than that of others who are frustrated, merely poorly expressed due to language differences.

• Upvote 1

"FYI, they speak Portuguese in Brazil." Thank you, I wasn't aware of this. I know there is a Portuguese forum here, and someone has suggested a trip over there to help. Good suggestion.

@ William.M

"I WANT MY LANDS AIRBUSX" This sounds like someone who has a command of the English language does it? "Does anyone doubt that the products sold by Aerosoft and a higher quality than the other bidder?" Again, does this look like something YOU would write? I doubt it. I stand by what I said, The difficulties in translation were NOT taken into consideration.

@balas

Thank you for your admission that your initial reaction was a bit "inconsiderate" shall we say? Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and so is common sense. I'd like to carry on writing more, but my head just exploded with pain. Back later.

Sorry about that, it felt like someone had just stabbed me in the eye with a sharp stick.

Where was I? Oh yes "Hindsight is a wonderful thing, and so is common sense"

I am always mindful that there are many people from different countries reading any forum on the internet, so maybe I'm a bit more sensitive than others to the plight of different languages. Balas says "English is a strange language", and indeed that is correct. "There", "Their" and "They're" all sound the same when spoken, but all have totally different meanings. How is someone who doesn't speak English well supposed to know which one to use for a given purpose? I am English (I'm sorry to say), and even I don't understand the language fully. It is without a doubt the most difficult language to learn. So please have a bit of consideration for other people around the world who do not speak it as a first language.