Ver 1.21 problem

KL9325

Ye did that but it froze and said Fatal error has occured FSX is restarting.

Try starting FSX as admin.

And: after selecting the aircraft, wait a few seconds until you select wheather, location etc.

Timo

We need a little more information about the error

Have a look in your eventlog

Press the Windows and r keys together, the type in eventvwr.msc and press enter. Click on Windows logs on the left hand side and then in the middle window double click on Application. In the left most column of the centre window look for a red circle with a white exclamation mark in it related to FSX - double click on that line and then click on copy - you can then paste the information in a reply here and others may be able to assist.

Hi I have tried all the above answers nothing works

windows7 ultimate 64 bit

video card ati hd radion

windows fault log

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Error

Date: 09/10/2010 12:29:33

Event ID: 1000

Task Category: (100)

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: Flight

Description:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7600.16559, time stamp: 0x4ba9b29c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0002e25b

Faulting process id: 0x6d0

Faulting application start time: 0x01cb67a45e4c3f91

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll

Report Id: 7cf7cf79-d398-11df-8707-485b39b7d43b

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2010-10-09T11:29:33.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>1064</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Flight</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>10.0.61472.0</Data>

<Data>475e17d3</Data>

<Data>ntdll.dll</Data>

<Data>6.1.7600.16559</Data>

<Data>4ba9b29c</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>0002e25b</Data>

<Data>6d0</Data>

<Data>01cb67a45e4c3f91</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll</Data>

<Data>7cf7cf79-d398-11df-8707-485b39b7d43b</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

thanks normc

Normc,

Try the solution listed for issue#1 in this post (this solved a lot (not everyone) of CTD issues for folks)- http://forum.avsim.net/topic/280688-graphics-corruption-in-fsx-update-possible-solution-found/

Also suggest downloading this utility from Flightsim Labs to add the highmem fix (for a FSX bug) to your config file - http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/69-fsl-texturefix-v11zip/

Bob

Normc,

Try the solution listed for issue#1 in this post (this solved a lot (not everyone) of CTD issues for folks)- http://forum.avsim.n...solution-found/

Also suggest downloading this utility from Flightsim Labs to add the highmem fix (for a FSX bug) to your config file - http://forums.flight...turefix-v11zip/

Bob

Thanks Bob i will try your sugestions and let you know the resaults.

At the moment it is for me unusable it hasto be a airbusx fault because when i uninstall the aircraft the CTD stop.

Thanks Normc

Thanks Bob i will try your sugestions and let you know the resaults.

At the moment it is for me unusable it hasto be a airbusx fault because when i uninstall the aircraft the CTD stop.

Thanks Normc

No luck same problem on boath of your sugestions

thank for your help

Normc

No luck same problem on boath of your sugestions

thank for your help

Normc

Normc,

Sorry to hear as it is frustrating. Can you confirm that you're doing the following -

1. you've read the Vol1-InFSX.pdf and the Vol6-StepbyStep.pdf docs in the Aerosoft - Airbusx - Documentation folder

2. starting FSX as the admin.

2. loading the default MS FSX flight as per the Vol6-StepbyStep.pdf doc

3. then switching to the Aerosoft Airbus X

If yes, then we'll need assistance from the devs.

Bob

Hello Bob,

You could also try backing up your fsx.cfg to a safe place and then delete the original, then start FSX and let it write a new one and then load the default Cessna then whilst in the 2d cockpit load the Airbus.

HI Bob

I double checked the items that you sugested and the only thing that i was not doing was to start up with the cessna.

Tried to run airsbusx again still same resault CTD.

Then i tried a sugestion by Shaun Fletcher and that was to delete the original FSX.CFG, then start FSX and let it write a new one and then load the default Cessna then while in the 2d cockpit load the Airbus.

Great news when i tried Airbusx again No CTD and was able to fly the tutorial flight with no problems.

I am hoping that the problem has been solved.Time will tell.

Thanks for all your help.

Normc