How to buy several AES credit packs ?

Hello,

You can buy credit packs at Aerosoft or Simmarket.

But you can buy only one credit pack at a time.

If you want several credit packs you must do as many payments as the number of credit packs you want to buy.

I cannot afford doing 15 payments or more.

When buying on secure visa card website, my bank ask me for a special code ( i own a list of special codes).

After my bank send me an email with a code which is valid for 15 mns.

Imagine if i must do 15 transactions:

15 special code search, 15 special code entries, 15 emails to read, 15 codes entries, 15 payment process transactions.

What a pleasure for me... and a real piece of cake for my bank...

It would be so simple to fill the number credit packs you want to buy. Would'nt it ?

Christian

I asked the same question to simmarket just yesterday and got this response.

Your Trouble Ticket has been updated with:

----------------------

the shop can only issue one serial number per product therefore only one copy of AES (and some other products) can be ordered at the same time.

best regards

----------------------

Thanks for your answer,

Simmarket wrote "the shop can only issue one serial number per product therefore only one copy of AES (and some other products) can be ordered at the same time"

Look how this is a stupid answer:

- It is told about one serial number instead of one credit pack.

- AES if entirely free. You do not pay for AES but for credit packs.

As it is written, if you want 22 credit packs, you are supposed to download twenty two times AES program.

I hope Simmarket boss is not as stupid as this guy.

Do you think he knows what he is talking about ?B)

So I give up.

It seems Oliver Pabst do not need money for his work.

Perhaps he would agree to mail me three hundreds serial codes.

I would be very very gratefull... :D

When you get at least 15 credit packs, each credit pack gives you 14 serial codes.

A credit pack cost 14€

So, each serial cost 1 €

If you want 308 serials (corresponding to 22 credit packs) you must spend 308€

I have 308€ to spend. -_- Nobody wants my money. Great, isn't it ?:clapping_s:

Relax Christian, It's not a stupid answer, he is just stating the limitation of the order system.

A solution to your problem with the bank codes is to transfer all the money for the number of AES codes you want to buy into a paypal account, and pay using that. Or get a bank that does this using a more automated system. :P^_^

• 5 months later...

I am also having a similar problem. My problem is if I make any transaction on my credit card outside of Canada, I will be charged 20% currency exchange and service fee.

I like the paypal idea, is there a way to transfer funds from credit card to my paypal account in one single shot and then use my paypal to make more than one credit pack purchase?