Poor Support

dsweiner

Hi Shaun:There is a way to uninstall MYT 2010. Why you folks didn't know this is puzzling to me. See Attached! I've wasted a couple of weeks kicking this around with the Forum and you. Nobody had the answer. So experimenting on my own I found the solution. Very dissappointed in the poor support you folks have offered. If your selling a product you certainly should br able to support it. In my opinion you've done a poor job. Thanks, David

post-29962-047196100 1286458566_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Hello David,

Do you remember me telling you that I had passed your e-mail onto the installer technician after "you" had already stated that you did not have an un-install for the program.

Do you also remember you writing back to me saying that you hadn't heard anything from the installer tech.

I helped you out the best I could with the information received so to say I did a poor job in the first place well I dont know how you worked that out.

So after you now tell us you do have an un-installer then you go around blaming others.

• Upvote 2

I have all confidence in Aerosoft support, but when given false information there is not much to do about. But to blame Aerosoft afterwards is really too bad. Guys at Aerosoft, keep the blue up and fly into the sunset with a big smile.

• Upvote 1

Hello David,

Do you remember me telling you that I had passed your e-mail onto the installer technician after "you" had already stated that you did not have an un-install for the program.

Do you also remember you writing back to me saying that you hadn't heard anything from the installer tech.

I helped you out the best I could with the information received so to say I did a poor job in the first place well I dont know how you worked that out.

So after you now tell us you do have an un-installer then you go around blaming others.

Gee:

I guess it must be great to always be right. I do not have an uninstaller in the START menu as you suggested. I found it in the execute file of the download. I never heard from Aerosoft technical support. I appreciate you trying to help but it seems you were in the dark just like me. I posted in the Forum originally because I expected someone to offer some help. But I got none. Can you please show me where you have the Uninstall for MYT 2010? It is definitely not in the START menu on my system.

I found the un-installer purely by accident no one helped. You kept telling me it was in the START menu. I'm not blaming others just stating the facts.

Thanks,

David

• Upvote 1

I have all confidence in Aerosoft support, but when given false information there is not much to do about. But to blame Aerosoft afterwards is really too bad. Guys at Aerosoft, keep the blue up and fly into the sunset with a big smile.

I did not give anyone false information! I was the recipient of false information. Can you show me where your un-installer for MYT 2010 is?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

It should be in the Add/Remove programs facility within Windows just like every other Aerosoft installer product.

Hi Andy:

On my system it is not there?????

Thanks,

David

• Upvote 1