Virtual Airlines, we love them

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft loves Virtual Airlines. Not only are many of our staff active as VA pilots, we also believe they enhance the hobby, That's why Aerosoft has a long standing project to support them. We got some products that we sell to pilots of VA's that we got an agreement with with discounts up to 20%. At this moment we are adding more products to this selection, the last one the Airbus X. If your VA is not yet part of this project, let one of the administrators contact support@aerosoft.com and we'll explain how it works.

Links: [Airbus X VA edition] [VA services]

reviewsImg2.jpg

• 2 months later...

Is the Twin Otter X part of the VA discount offering? At some point in the future I would like to offer long standing members the possibility of acquiring the Aerosoft Twin Otter X as it is one of the main aircrafts in our fleet.

What about adding the VFR Germany series to the offer? There are many VAs here in germany and i'm sure there are much pilots who would like those sceneries but who don't want to pay 50€ for it;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

What about adding the VFR Germany series to the offer? There are many VAs here in germany and i'm sure there are much pilots who would like those sceneries but who don't want to pay 50€ for it;)

That's at this moment not possible due to contractual reasons. Sorry!

• Aerosoft

Newly added to the VA selection... The Huey X. See all offers for VA's on the special VA pages.

If you VA is already registered with us you can simply use these product pages to order the product with the discount.

DO NOT FORGET TO INSERT THE NAME OF THE VA AND YOUR VA ID IN THE COMMENTS FIELD!

If you VA is not yet registered, drop us a mail at support@Aerosoft.com. Takes only minutes and we do not contact your members ourselves in any way.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

According to this VA links page:

VA links page

There are 2 Southwest Airlines that use FS Flight Keeper as part of their acars Pirep system. I contacted Southwest Virtual and Southwest Virtual Airlines neither use FS Flight Keeper. I would like to use this FS FK with a Southwest VA. Can you point me in the direction of the correct Southwest VAs listed on your VA links page so I can get in contact with either one.

Thank you.

Hello,

According to this VA links page:

VA links page

There are 2 Southwest Airlines that use FS Flight Keeper as part of their acars Pirep system. I contacted Southwest Virtual and Southwest Virtual Airlines neither use FS Flight Keeper. I would like to use this FS FK with a Southwest VA. Can you point me in the direction of the correct Southwest VAs listed on your VA links page so I can get in contact with either one.

Thank you.

Just because there names are there does not mean to say that they are using the ACARs system nor Flight Keeper. These are just lists of VAs that have joined the scheme to get reduced price products as well.

Just because there names are there does not mean to say that they are using the ACARs system nor Flight Keeper. These are just lists of VAs that have joined the scheme to get reduced price products as well.

Ok, thank you sir. So far this Flight Keeper is VERY COOL! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...