Troubles with 1.21

Andrea1

Hi,

just installed v. 1.21 troubles I discovered (but, apart load manager already present in version 1.20):

load manager got a dry operating weight completely wrong being the real DOW of an A320 let's say from 42 to 44 tons (depends on airline specific equpment and seats configuation) the load manager giving 37400 kg (this issue had been corrected in version 1.20 but reappared in 1.21);

engine parameters are completely wrong (like the previous editions): ground idle of CFM56 real Airbus (according to real A320 FCOM) should be: (sea level 1013 mb 15°C=ISA conditions and static): N1%=18-20 N2=58-60 with 390-460 ° EGT and fuel flow of 250-500 kg/h (let's say 350): Airbus X gives: 23-25% n1 I can't remember N2 but should be 63-67% and fuel flow 1100-1150 kg/h! (this is not caused by a FSX limitations or by the fact that this simulation is "basic" another software house made a FS9 basic edition of the A320 giving the correct engine parameters...so not so difficult to simulate!)

but thungs are also wrong at higher power settings: at max rated takeoff thrust airbus X gives a fuel flow (sea level 1013 mb etc) of only (about) 2560 kg/h now, considering a CFM56 rated at 27000 lbs of static thrust (12250 kg) and a static specific fuel consumption that for a "high-bypass" turbofan like the Snecma-CFM56 should be around 0,35 kg per kg of trusth I should read about 4300 kg/h on the fuel flow meter, (considering that the airplane is not static but it's moving the fuel flow should be also a little higher also if the power should be a little lower but anyway I should read a value between 4200-5000 kg/h) a 2600 kg/h would mean engines are developping about only60% of the rated static thrust!

The last but the most important: after lift off when I, i.e. at 500 ft AGL, put the A/P engaged the plane goes nose down in a dive and crashes! No Working FBW! (no joystick issue having calibrated it before flying as usual) Like version 1.20 but worse than version 1.40, now the plane is unflyable! (I would check my trim settings but with version 1.40 I, without changing any trim, obtained a flyable aircraft after taking off and engagina my A/P!!!

Any chanche to have soon a flyable "basic" plane, (please)?

Ciao

Andrea Buono

Hello Andrea,

You say your V1.21 is unflyable! You mention Version 1.40 also!

It may have some minor issues but its not unflyable as for your nosedive others seem to be reporting this is absolutely fine.

Maybe you need to do a totally clean install of your Airbus so you know that all files are the newest.

Theres a post here on how to do this.

Hi there,

I have problems with RAV/NAV.

When inserting VOR frequency ILS is changed with the same and if inserting ILS, VOR is changed also.

I think this never happened before this update.

Is that a bug or should it be like that?

Thanks and best regards

Hi there,

I have problems with RAV/NAV.

When inserting VOR frequency ILS is changed with the same and if inserting ILS, VOR is changed also.

I think this never happened before this update.

Is that a bug or should it be like that?

Thanks and best regards