AES 2.08 problems with FSDT KDFW and FlyTampa KBUF

After I added credits and activated FSDT KDFW and Fly Tampa KBUF after installing AES 2.08, I noticed the jetbridges disappeared and AES is not active at all at these airports. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?

Thanks

Luis

I attached a visual to demonstrate the problem. It only happens with these two airports. My 3 most recent additions are these two airports and Orly. Orly is working fine. All my other FSDT, Imagine Sim, Aerosoft and Fly Tampa Airports are also working fine. I use Windows 7-64. My suspicion only is that this started after I installed 2.08 and added credits to these two airports.

When I deactivate these two airports from AES, the jetbridges reappear, and when I activate them again on AES, they disappear.

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Luis

KBUF and KDFW.pdf

I am having an issue with DFW and aes 2.08 in FSX. I have only tried two gates, E11 and E10 and I see no marshaller or other means with which to guide the aircraft into the gate? I still see the default yellow signs with the arrow on them that came with FSDT's scenery. When I hit ctrl/shift/w it brings up the AES menu as normal. Also when I set the parking brake and shut engines off, the marshaller suddenly shows up next to the nose gear along with all the other ground equipment and the gate moves to the aircraft. Very weird, have never seen this before where the marshaller does not show to guide you into the gate. The F8 key to reset your parking spot is also not working at DFW. No issues with KBUF.

• Developer

I attached a visual to demonstrate the problem. It only happens with these two airports. My 3 most recent additions are these two airports and Orly. Orly is working fine. All my other FSDT, Imagine Sim, Aerosoft and Fly Tampa Airports are also working fine. I use Windows 7-64. My suspicion only is that this started after I installed 2.08 and added credits to these two airports.

Is you Autogen set to NONE (OFF) ? If so, set it to Minimum first level.

• Developer

I am having an issue with DFW and aes 2.08 in FSX. I have only tried two gates, E11 and E10 and I see no marshaller or other means with which to guide the aircraft into the gate? I still see the default yellow signs with the arrow on them that came with FSDT's scenery. When I hit ctrl/shift/w it brings up the AES menu as normal. Also when I set the parking brake and shut engines off, the marshaller suddenly shows up next to the nose gear along with all the other ground equipment and the gate moves to the aircraft. Very weird, have never seen this before where the marshaller does not show to guide you into the gate. The F8 key to reset your parking spot is also not working at DFW. No issues with KBUF.

Based on the situation, that there is a "Guidesystem" at this positions, AES has no marshaller here.

Is you Autogen set to NONE (OFF) ? If so, set it to Minimum first level.

Thanks, Oliver. I never use autogen and was not aware KBUF and KDFW needed it with AES. Everything works fine now.

Luis

KMIA

Based on the situation, that there is a "Guidesystem" at this positions, AES has no marshaller here.

Is the guide system the same as your others at other airports? I do not see it at those gates, just the default yellow arrow boards that came with the scenery.

• Developer

Thanks, Oliver. I never use autogen and was not aware KBUF and KDFW needed it with AES. Everything works fine now.

Luis

KMIA

That Autogen should not be off (only minimum needed) depends on some internal features in loading BGL's, where one step is skip by the FS when Autogen off, which results in not loading some BGL in this situation. This can effect AES and some other BGL in some sceneries. Here the note for that.

Hi,

I have just installed AES for FSDT's DFW scenery (v 1.0.3), in FS9, and have a small problem. With AES activated, gate number signs are added to the tops of the jetways (they are not there when AES is not activated), which is great, but it seems that the background is a black square with the number 25, so I'm getting both the gate number and a number 25 on each jetway. I've attached a couple of pictures...I picked a random gate but it is like this at every one.

Is there a way to fix this?

Many thanks

post-34257-021873200 1286878995_thumb.jp

post-34257-095361500 1286878999_thumb.jp

Can you please unzip the attached file to the folder <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\TEXTURE

and check if the problem is gone.

Problem fixed :)

Thanks very much for the really quick response!