Airbus X

Leslie

I am using a registered copy of FSUIPC 4 and the intention is to use this for calibration of yoke and pedals but not for the CH Quadrant throttle. All axis assignments in FSX have been deleted, except those for CH Quadrant. The CH Quadrant have been calibrated with CH Manager with a setting of Min value of 0, Max Value 255, Detent Value 0f 255 and a Dead Zone 4.

In the FSUIPC, I have checked the “No Reverse Zone” box and that for “Exclude Throttle n_set” as explained in your VOL 1 page 15. However I cannot achieve a Reset value of 0 and 0 as shown in your instructions.

So I must be doing something wrong.

Can you please guide me with a step by step of what I should do to start enjoying what looks like an excellent product.

It would be of help if you can send me photos of how the FSUIPC 4 Axis assignment page should look like as may be this is where I am doing wrong.

Also how am I to get a reverse thrust setting.

I am using a registered copy of FSUIPC 4 and the intention is to use this for calibration of yoke and pedals but not for the CH Quadrant throttle. All axis assignments in FSX have been deleted, except those for CH Quadrant. The CH Quadrant have been calibrated with CH Manager with a setting of Min value of 0, Max Value 255, Detent Value 0f 255 and a Dead Zone 4.

In the FSUIPC, I have checked the “No Reverse Zone” box and that for “Exclude Throttle n_set” as explained in your VOL 1 page 15. However I cannot achieve a Reset value of 0 and 0 as shown in your instructions.

Can you please guide me with a step by step of what I should do to start enjoying what looks like an excellent product.

It would be of help if you can send me photos of how the FSUIPC 4 Axis assignment page should look like as may be this is where I am doing wrong.

Hi mate

i'm sure there is a dedicated forum for Fsuipc,sure i've seen one..

steve :)

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for your interest and help I will try and look for this topic. However what amazes me is that there seem to be a lot of satisfied users of the new Airbus X and certainly they are not experiencing this probelm but are enjoying this Aerosoft product. So I suppose there must be a step by step guide of how to perform the settings. I need a lot of help so I am relying on all those who can offer help. Look forward to start rolling the Airbus X

Leslie

and d

Hi mate

i'm sure there is a dedicated forum for Fsuipc,sure i've seen one..

steve :)

In the FSUIPC, I have checked the "No Reverse Zone" box and that for "Exclude Throttle n_set" as explained in your VOL 1 page 15. However I cannot achieve a Reset value of 0 and 0 as shown in your instructions.

Leslie,

Take a look in the FSX guide and the step-by-step guides that came with the Airbus X; also there is a dedicated Airbus X forum - http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=320

Bob