AES

AdrianB

Hi Guys -

I have a quick question about AES, and the credit system that it uses. Can someone please explain to me how the system works?

If i buy credits, and for some reason need to reinstall Windows, get a new computer, or whatever, will i lose my credits? How will AES know what i have bought? Im assuming (and hoping) that the application asks for a password or something and 'activates' the airports i have applied credits to.

Also, will it help me find the runway? I have trouble finding the right one i need from the gate! :)

I hope someone can help me, i really like the look of this! :)

Thanks! :)

You can for example buy your serial code (credits) at Simmarket. It has an order history, so if you reinstall your computer you will always have your code.

Buy it you won't regret it!;)

Hi Guys -

I have a quick question about AES, and the credit system that it uses. Can someone please explain to me how the system works?

If i buy credits, and for some reason need to reinstall Windows, get a new computer, or whatever, will i lose my credits? How will AES know what i have bought? Im assuming (and hoping) that the application asks for a password or something and 'activates' the airports i have applied credits to.

Also, will it help me find the runway? I have trouble finding the right one i need from the gate! :)

I hope someone can help me, i really like the look of this! :)

Thanks! :)

Good morning,

First you have to download the programm (at Aerosoft or else)

After that install. A free airport is included.

If you buy credits (aerosoft or else), you receive a sort of serial in you email. You have to "insert" the serial in the programm

So no loss of credits

AES is great fun! I agree.

Finding the right runway is sometimes difficult. In AES there is a "follow me" option. But I find out that it doesn't work as good as you wanted.

But more fun is (I think) go to www.navigraph.com.

Here you find charts of the airport. So you can see where you are and can search the right way on the map. Look around where you are taxiing and after a while you get used to the signs at the airport. So it is easier to find your way.

Of course you can also use the taxiwayhelp in FSX. But I don't like the big yellow arrows on the taxiways.

Hope this helped too

Eric