Faro X FS9

GregC8902

Hi there,

Just wondering on whether the Faro X for FS2004 idea has been binned as it says in the FSX description that it would be available later this summer?

Thanks

Greg

I was dissipointed too but I have the Tropical Sim. It's quite good! And has AES!!

• Developer

Hi Greg,

Copied from the product info page:

*As a bonus this package includes the airport "LTU 2005 - Faro" for FS2004. Please note not all mentioned features above are included in the FS2004 version.

Hi Greg,

Copied from the product info page:

Hi Jo please check the text.

Danke

faro.jpg

Faro X releasedFriday, 23.07.2010

Told you last week that Aerosoft normally does a series of holiday related airports in summer. Last week it was the Turkish airport of Antalya, this week it is the Portuguese Faro airport. Again a development that we done internally and again it is high end, high quality and very easy on your hardware. Faro X has animated jetways, working AGNIS docking system and a lot of other innovative animations. All of that is put on a high resolution ground image and updated land class files for the surrounding. An FS2004 version is planned for later this summer

• Developer

Hello Ömer,

Looks like there's been a change in plan since the release message, as I can find no info of a new FS9-version in the product description and Shaun confirmed above that there will be no new FS2004 version. The * next to FS2004 simply mean that there are special conditions to the FS2004 version.