Ok, simple to use but ...

PatMigliola

Dear Aerosoft

Thank you for creating a plane easy to fly,but I think that your A320 MCDU does not allow to fly in a realistic way.

I tried a flight from Stansted to Dublin; I don't ask you about the impossibility to change the waypoints speed and altitude and put on the airways name, but two things I have to ask :

1) About SID and STAR you write ".... So it is not possible to select SIDs and STARs or airways. Of course you can still insert (and fly) them. just enter them as separate waypoints." Ok, can you tell me how do I enter the EGSS BUZAD6R SID waypoints Stansted ?? (see SID photo)

2) I'm flying on route and ATC allows me for a cut to save miles "...after TNT direct to MCT", how can I do if there is no button DIRECT TO? (see ROUTE photo)

If you have the solution, please help me.

Best regards

Patrizio

PS: anyway, I must give you a great credit : finally a REALISTIC AIRPLANE LIGHTS!! I hope in a short time a realistic MCDU..:-)

post-34065-000277700 1286208615_thumb.jp

post-34065-062612800 1286208635_thumb.jp

1) if you mean it dosent show the route as on the chart that is because there is no point to insert therfore all info is on the chart you showed and also there fore you have all the info on the chart to tel you how far out you should turn or which altitude. by the way ISX can be entered and the others to if you know the points Flight sim Commander use. so if you like to fly sid / star get FSC it can give you that you are looking for. or some thing els that can create a plan whit sid / star saved as fsx standard flight plan format. FSC very easy to use whit Airbus X that is an + for the Airbus in my eys that flight planning is so easy just build a route as you want or let it find a rote for you and export it and load flight plan into fsx and then airbus show the route and you are ready to set all the other thing up.

2) well thats Easy if atc gives you info before TNT you could press CLR and delt the way point by pressing the key to the left of the waypoint you would delt and then it is gone. but if you get info right after the waypoint TNT just hit DIR that is direct to and select the waypoint.

but also miss an option when flyeing to set up sids and stars. if runway in use changes as i dont use the printet charts as they just have to bee updatet to as updating FMS Nav data and costs

??? yep and by press then use the button to the left of the way point to tel it that you want to fly to. There is no direct to like in boeing where some feilds is showen then re enter the way point you want. As in the Airbus just pres beside the waypoint and it does the trick.