AFS 2013...?

janda

HI,

I just wanted to know how far we are in AFS project ? Is there any news in developing? What`s going on this?

What for is FORUM AFS if there is no update since looong time...

brds

Martin

HI,

I just wanted to know how far we are in AFS project ? Is there any news in developing? What`s going on this?

What for is FORUM AFS if there is no update since looong time...

brds

Martin

It's AFS2012, and the forum is here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=278

Try reading it and posting there. The futility of driving an off-topic conversation with some asinine `demand` is really getting old. Can you not grow up and ask a legitimate question in a polite manner?

It's AFS2012, and the forum is here:

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=278

Try reading it and posting there. The futility of driving an off-topic conversation with some asinine `demand` is really getting old. Can you not grow up and ask a legitimate question in a polite manner?

just asking nothing more.

brds

Martin

• Upvote 1

Hello Martin,

Dont think there'll be a step by step account of its progress like the Airbus but its still alive.

Hi Shaun,

thank`s a lot for answer,

don`t get me wrong, I do not want to update step by step... forget it, but small amount of fresh info

at least for two months or so.. would be great.

don`t be angry but forum AFS looks like death place :) sorry for that.

I`m sure to be not alone in this.

just tell me is there any schedule to share any info with us?

I`m sure lot`s of simaviation fans are waiting for that.

brds

Martin

• Upvote 1

Wow.

While you may be an intelligent fellow, you have one of the worst deliveries I have ever seen.

Why not just give him the link and leave it at that?

• Upvote 1

Wow.

While you may be an intelligent fellow, you have one of the worst deliveries I have ever seen.

Why not just give him the link and leave it at that?

Why not contribute something of relevance to the question he asked? Your link for him is...?

Ask yourself, who is more rude? - the one that gives him the answer, but takes exception to his `tone` - or the one who gives no answer at all and simply wastes everyones` time with asinine criticism of a commentary about asinine criticism...

The case rests. And not on my intelligence, but rather your hypocrisy.

Why not contribute something of relevance to the question he asked? Your link for him is...?

Ask yourself, who is more rude? - the one that gives him the answer, but takes exception to his `tone` - or the one who gives no answer at all and simply wastes everyones` time with asinine criticism of a commentary about asinine criticism...

The case rests. And not on my intelligence, but rather your hypocrisy.

Snave..

First: My "tone" is just normal, and I try to ask questions ... nothing more

Second: My questions isn`t targeted to you.- (Mathijas, Shaun) -

so try don`t be oversenstive please.

brds

Martin