Error FSX

tarek

Dear Sir..,

Iwould be appricate if could someone help me regarding facing an error in FSX , my problem is:

when start FSX and after selecting the aircraft suddenly a white screen apper on which i've selected so i can't be able to see the aircraft and /or if selecting one of the view windows such as for example " right wing" or "cookpit" also this screan show white ?! i don't now what realy happend . pls advice if poosible

regards

Dear Sir..,

Iwould be appricate if could someone help me regarding facing an error in FSX , my problem is:

when start FSX and after selecting the aircraft suddenly a white screen apper on which i've selected so i can't be able to see the aircraft and /or if selecting one of the view windows such as for example " right wing" or "cookpit" also this screan show white ?! i don't now what realy happend . pls advice if poosible

regards

No.

Not until you tell us the version of FSX you run, your Operating System and hardware...

BTW we probably DO know whats wrong and you would have had our answer by now if you had but thought to add the information in the first place...

Sir ...

regarding my error problem its happend only with an aircraft B777 ( Wilco) & my harde ware is window xp & the game is FSX ( not FS2004)

regards

Hello Tarek,

Try the tip below if you haven't already done so.

Dear Customer,

HOW TO SETUP your Wilco Product under Windows-VISTA\7 :

* Uninstall any existing version of your Wilco Product

* Go into program files\microsoft games\

* highlight Flight Simulator X folder and right-click on it

* Select the SECURITY tab

* Click on your username (not on Administrator 1)

* Click on the 'edit' option (it should have a pic of a shield on the button with edit next to it)

* Then you should be prompted by Vista security module, click on 'ALLOW'

* Then tick the 'Full Control' box and press 'OK'

* Reinstall the latest version of your Wilco Product

You should then be able to use your Wilco Product.