Election is over

OleAndreasen

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen.

Friday, the last of the election days, came and went, and now its all over. No more votes will be accepted, so I hope you did cast a vote during the past week.:)

I dont know the result - its all in the hands of Aerosoft, but I wish to thank everybody who DID make a email, and voted. :D

I look as much forward to seeing the result as Im sure you do. :lol:

Ole,

I am going to be away from my computer for a few days from just prior to the vote.

Can we send a vote in before (sort of like a postal vote in real life)? Maybe to an independent third party.

Cheers,

• Aerosoft

Gents, I am not in office for a few days (so website etc will be done on Tuesday) but here are the results of 34 votes:

Airport Director: Bernhard daren Rems

Event Director: Matt Smit

Seaplane Director: Sebastian

Owners Association: Ole Andreasen

Glider Association: Lars Domen

Online Director: Ray

Sales Director: Chopmski

The last two were highly contested btw!

Thanks you all for voting and congratulations to the winners.

Thank you for the trust you put in me.

One of my suggestions, should I become airport director, was to coordinate the efforts of all other directors here at Andras Field, and to provide the technical means for that. So, the first thing I did after I heard about my election was to set up a board for all directors where we can discuss our actions for Andras Field. I'll take care of the other things I have in mind as soon as possible, and I invite you to PM me if you have suggestions or ideas that need my assistance.

Once again, thanks for your support, and I will do my best to justify your votes.

A great big thank you to all the ones voting for me also

I also want to thank those who contributed to Andras Field by running, but didnt get to be board members. Thank you for running. Competition is always best, so your contribution is greatly valued. Please try again next time.

And finally, welcome to the board, new ones and present ones. New board, new times, new possibilities. Lets make the best of it.

Virtual life is good! :)

I would like to thank all who voted on me (even though it seemed that I was the only candidate LOL) and did not leave the space blank. I can assure you that I will do my best, as I did before.

Happy Seaplane flying!

One of my suggestions, should I become airport director, was to coordinate the efforts of all other directors here at Andras Field, and to provide the technical means for that. So, the first thing I did after I heard about my election was to set up a board for all directors where we can discuss our actions for Andras Field. I'll take care of the other things I have in mind as soon as possible, and I invite you to PM me if you have suggestions or ideas that need my assistance.

Once again, thanks for your support, and I will do my best to justify your votes.

Darem,

Congrats on being elected i was wondering if i can get your email address so i could coordinate with you over here at VAE my email is chris@virtual-aviation.org i am the Air Traffic Manager over at VAE an you being the new Airport Director we will work close

Darem,

Congrats on being elected i was wondering if i can get your email address so i could coordinate with you over here at VAE my email is chris@virtual-aviation.org i am the Air Traffic Manager over at VAE an you being the new Airport Director we will work close

sure, on it's way.

That Board has always been there :-)