I thing Malaga X is mandatory

Alvaro

I usually do not beg for anything, but the absence of an AS quality Malaga airport is killing me. One of the most important ones in Spain, it receives some million passengers, specially in summer. At this time La Costa de Sol is filled up with german, english, norwegian, finish and of course spanish people (and a lot more), this makes the population increase in almost 2 million people.

Regards

besides that, the airport is still a construction side. the new runway is less than half finished. the connection taxiways do not exist now and the apron will get bigger too. so before we can expect an airport in our simulation, that looks as real as it gets. we should wait that the real one is really finished.

besides that, the airport is still a construction side. the new runway is less than half finished. the connection taxiways do not exist now and the apron will get bigger too. so before we can expect an airport in our simulation, that looks as real as it gets. we should wait that the real one is really finished.

...authorities have said that will enter service in late 2011 -> http://www.diariosur...o-20100911.html

This is an actual photo -> http://resizer.diariosur.es/resizer/resizer.php?imagen=/deliverty/demo/resources/jpg/7/1/1285491112017.jpg&nuevoancho=950&nuevoalto=570&copyright=conCopyright&encrypt=false

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, me too! Malaga airport.... and don't forget the San Miguel factory!!!! It would make for some great flying... Barcelona, Madrid, down to Gibraltar, across to Faro then up to Lisbon, not to mention the great scenery in between... yes, please!

• 10 months later...