Adding stuff into plot AF49

altena

Hello,

I planned to add some objects to my plot (car, trees, people and so on). I use Instant Scenery for that, and will only use the objects from the SDK library.

If I like the modifications, is there a way to share it with the other plot owners, and guests of the Airfield?

Thanks for an answer,

Henk

I would imagine that it will not be possible to include many user placed objects in the official scenery releases. It might get too "heavy" if many people add their stuff.

Maybe an option could be to have a section in the downloads for users to share these object bgl files?

Or alternatively, there could be a separate library of "Plot based BGL's" that users/owners/visitors could download at their desire to add a little life/variations to their installations. As long as the items used were from the standard object library, then it shouldn't be a problem I would have thought.

Cheers,

Hi guys,

Don't think that the objects, I added into plot AF49 will affect your frame-rates. I only added a few objects. Perhaps, Ole could advice me what to do further.

Kind regards,

Henk

Hi guys,

Don't think that the objects, I added into plot AF49 will affect your frame-rates. I only added a few objects. Perhaps, Ole could advice me what to do further.

Kind regards,

Henk

Hi Henk

First af all, you need to address this to the president of the owners association - and at this time, his name is Vaff , BUT - as you probably know, we are having elections for the board next week ( dont forget to vote ;) ) and therefore this week is probably a bad week for heavy decisions. After the elections the new president (Vaff is not running for re-election) should be happy to take it up.

But even if I believe that you are right about your small addons are not frame hungry, imagine if all the owners did the same - then it would be a problem for sure. In the end its all about framerates.

But as you can see above alternate suggestions have come up, and some of then quite interesting. As I actually run for the post of President of the owners association, I would love to look into this after the elections, should I be voted in! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

But as you can see above alternate suggestions have come up, and some of then quite interesting. As I actually run for the post of President of the owners association, I would love to look into this after the elections, should I be voted in! :)

Ole, you aren't a politician in real life? :D :D :D

Hello,

I realise, that frame-rates could really be affected, if lots of plot-owners are going to make changes. I like the suggestions from Chris and Manuell. That way, everyone could deceide whether to install such a (bgl file) or not, or try it out first.

Ole, I will wait till after the elections.

Kind regards,

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I realise, that frame-rates could really be affected, if lots of plot-owners are going to make changes. I like the suggestions from Chris and Manuell. That way, everyone could deceide whether to install such a (bgl file) or not, or try it out first.

Ole, I will wait till after the elections.

Kind regards,

I will now pursue this question of yours Altena. Its on my todo list. Ill let you know ASAP.