Please post a list of the official paints that have been done

duckbilled

Seems like there may be some request for paints that have been done as part of the official package. I know I requested one or two that have been completed already..

Also, can Aerosoft please give us an update as to when the paints will be available?

The only " offiicial " paints were the ones that came with the download , all others were done by volunteers and ( most of them ) were previewed in the " not yet released - Airbus liveries " section of the forum ..

John

The only " offiicial " paints were the ones that came with the download , all others were done by volunteers and ( most of them ) were previewed in the " not yet released - Airbus liveries " section of the forum ..

John

Thanks. I thought they were packaging a bunch of liveries for release by region. Even if they were painted by volunteers, that still seems like an official product especially considering the were done prior to the public release of the paint kit.

I realize that thread exists but it is 47 pages long with close to 1,000 replies. If Aerosoft is packaging them, it seems like it would be too much trouble to post a quick list of what they are packaging. Do you really want constant requests for paints that have already been done?

If you want, you can easily create such a list by searching this part of the download section:

Airbus X liveries download

If it´s too time consuming to search through this section for some people Im sorry. I won´t create a list and keep it up to date. Maybe someone else will do that but don´t expect any of the repainters doing it.

If you want, you can easily create such a list by searching this part of the download section:

Airbus X liveries download

If it´s too time consuming to search through this section for some people Im sorry. I won´t create a list and keep it up to date. Maybe someone else will do that but don´t expect any of the repainters doing it.

I was under the impression that there were a number of paints that had already been done but not released on the above page. An example is the Spirit A321. I thought Aerosoft was holding on to them to release in regional packages.

I wouldn't expect the painters to make such a list - you guys have already done enough. The request was directed at Aerosoft.

It seems that Aerosoft won´t create such packages. That´s the reason why our paints have been uploaded to the download section. Maybe there are some more paints in progress and I´m not sure what happened to some of the paints announcedin the preview thread but I think some won´t be released. My works in progress are the US Airways A321, an Alitalia A320 and the Saudi Arabian A320. I think those will be my last paints for now.