Free Software for Repaints (A Suggestion)

AA777-200ER

I've noticed a lack of Airbus X repaints compared to the FS2004 iFly NG which was released round the same time as the Aerosoft product. To avoid a complete failure of this product, I suggest a reward of a free Aerosoft download product for those who repaint at least five liveries (quality to be determined by Aerosoft) to encourage more activity.

Just an idea...Darryl

btw...most companies have at least 20-30 major liveries (done by master repaint artists) available at the time of the product's release. :rolleyes:

btw...most companies have at least 20-30 major liveries (done by master repaint artists) available at the time of the product's release. :rolleyes:

John and I had over 70 paints ready when it was released, and there have been about 35 more since, so I have no idea what you mean here...aahh, no master painters...sorry.

• Upvote 1

Still many holes to fill like a BA A321/cleaner A320, US Airways A321 (OC/NC) may be coming from Andi, Aeroflot A320/A321, Alitalia A320 (OC/NC) etc...

Great job on your Frontier Caribou...just the way I like it CLEAN! :) Already used it in a upcoming pictorial.

John and I had over 70 paints ready when it was released, and there have been about 35 more since, so I have no idea what you mean here...aahh, no master painters...sorry.

Personally, I like to see cleaner versions of some already released aircraft...Darryl