pushback problem

topspin411

hello,

i am having pushback problems where my plane bounces and then wrecks with a lot of smoke and sparks and all. i have pressed the "repair for pushback" button in the config panel, and it is still happening. i also went to slew mode and it appears to me that the aircraft is still on the ground. i read the forums where some have this problem, but i haven't found a solution that works for me. ie. one fellow fixed his intelli-something values but i do not know what those are. thanks in advance for any help. its really a great product and this is the only problem i am having with it

Hi! I was having this problem with the new CS707. Thanks to fatal who posted his solution I fixed the issue. Here's the thing:

Something that might help is move the pushback yellow box from the AES aircraft settings menu just a bit forward or backwards from the ideal center of the nose gear. Furthermore if that doesn't help try what fatal advised:

"...Close Flight SIm, open aircraft.cfg (in the problematic aircraft folder), searh for static_cg_height line and set it to lower value, say 0.5. Save the file, go back to FS and check the plane on pushback. If still jumping try setting a higher value in the same line...." Needles to advise make a backup of the aircraft.cfg before paying with the values in it (by the way AES is making a backup too before changing values on "repair for push" command).

Hope this would help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I was having this problem with the new CS707. Thanks to fatal who posted his solution I fixed the issue. Here's the thing:

Something that might help is move the pushback yellow box from the AES aircraft settings menu just a bit forward or backwards from the ideal center of the nose gear. Furthermore if that doesn't help try what fatal advised:

"...Close Flight SIm, open aircraft.cfg (in the problematic aircraft folder), searh for static_cg_height line and set it to lower value, say 0.5. Save the file, go back to FS and check the plane on pushback. If still jumping try setting a higher value in the same line...." Needles to advise make a backup of the aircraft.cfg before paying with the values in it (by the way AES is making a backup too before changing values on "repair for push" command).

Hope this would help.

thanks, i will give this a try and let you know.....