Want to purchase AirbusX

jmoss

Hello everyone,

It says on the AirbusX product page:

* Frame rates: Frame rates are comparable to default FSX airbus (that has 1/5th the polygons and almost no detailed systems).

However, after reading all the posts, all of a sudden it seems alot of folks are having FPS issues now that the product has been updated. I don't want to spend money on something that is going to be not used. I have two other add ons: PMDG J4100 & Carenado Caravan. The 4100 just runs ok and the only reason for that is the DEVs included a configurator that allows the customer to adjust refresh rates for each system. If it wasn't for that I would not be able to use it. It seems the Airbus does not, and that concerns me now that the original frame rate statement on the product page seems not as acurate anymore and the customer cannot adjust anything. Isn't there a way to make a configurator for the airbus, then each user can set it up for their own system performance? I really like the way the Airbus looks and now I don't know what to do about purchasing it. Please don't beat me up here, I just want to know overall if there is a solution or a plan for one that will help current and future customers like myself.

Warm regards, Jeff

• Upvote 1

Isn't there a way to make a configurator for the airbus, then each user can set it up for their own system performance? I really like the way the Airbus looks and now I don't know what to do about purchasing it. Please don't beat me up here, I just want to know overall if there is a solution or a plan for one that will help current and future customers like myself.

You can adjust the refresh rate of the instruments, so you have some flexibility. I actually did not notice any fps issues..

To be completely clear here there is no GUI to do the adjustments for you, you can adjust things slightly to improve performance but it is a manual process requiring you to edit some files in notepad, or you may be able to download the edited files here at the forum.

• Upvote 1