Give us the opportunity to download 1.10 or 1.11

fly3400

Dear Aerosoft

You did a really good job job with the airbus, but i really cant be real that the pmdg 744 have better fps in the VC.

So give us the option to Download 1.11 or 1.10.

if not, i will search the web for some torrents of the Airbus X and do it that way. i payd me money, and i want it to work, finish.

Hope you will answer me

Jacob Juul

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it just sad when i love to fly around Aerosoft Frankfurt :(

I tried to uninstall it the way the link you posted to some days ago, maybe i forgot to remove the gps module.. ?

i will try again, and see if it work.

thanks Shaun :)

Bests

Jacob

• Upvote 1

Last week I had given up and wanted to de-install AirbusX for good. But I don't give up so quickly.

I followed Shaun's instructions to re-install 1.20 today, deleting the GPS module DLL and removed everything else left on the disk - and that made a difference. The GPS module I had not removed before - it seems to have been the reason for the completely weird behaviour I experienced last week.

It is not perfect now but the bus is flyable again - also in manual mode, I did 2 Touch and Go's with almost no weird events.

Framerates are lower than with 1.11 - no big deal in default FSX scenery, Frankfurt Mega Airport is a slideshow though.

One strange thing has remained, when engaging AP1 during the initial climb it will not continue climbing but starts descending with -1700 ft/min. I have to turn off the autopilot and continue the climb manually. After two or three times pushing and pulling the ALT knob and resetting the V/S it works again. I have NO flight plan loaded - wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Oh, and the other thing I realized is that the default weight of the bus (without using the AirbusConnect) seems to be pretty high and that seems to have caused the runway length issues I had before. Now I use the tool EVERY time and set a reasonable weight. That explains to me why the provided sample flight worked when followed by the letter, quickly jumping in and heading off does not.

I will fly some more at the weekend and continue with my virtual copilot FSUIPC lua programming.

Kosta

One strange thing has remained, when engaging AP1 during the initial climb it will not continue climbing but starts descending with -1700 ft/min. I have to turn off the autopilot and continue the climb manually. After two or three times pushing and pulling the ALT knob and resetting the V/S it works again. I have NO flight plan loaded - wondering if that has anything to do with it.

Did you follow the FD before engaging Autopilot?

well i dont know what your setup is but noticed for some time ago when i set an altitude and FBW is on the speed goes to about stall FBW takes over and gives full throttel and my autopilot in the virtual cokpit started to move the buttons forward and back wards until moved throttel back from toga or waited 20 sek then it stop by it self. and when the buttons moves you cant engage any thing. think my littel fix yesterday did the trick to but after many times it does it again. so dont know why it does it but must be linked to the FBW problems. and about FD before engaging Autopilot that dosent do much effect stil abel to control as i just testet it but yes FD should be on.