Nose Diving on Final

ccloutier

Can someone explain to me why this aircraft is still nose diving on final when I try to land it manually?? I thought this would be solved with 1.20 and its still a problem. Will this be fixxed anytime in the near future?? I have always bought Aerosoft sceneries and I love them, but this is really disapointing for my first aircraft especially after patiently waiting through several patches for it to be fixed. Several other people on the forum have also noticed the same issue.

ccloutier

well plz check before posting.

I understand your fustration and all that by the way chek this http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=39313 here you might find out why and how to get over it i hope

Best regards Lars

I've tried it and IT DOESN'T WORK!

I am a retired Airbus Pilot and I could land this plane with my eyes c losed this FBW doesn't work on or off with this model, do you understand?

The problem is within the FDE and Aerosoft isn't saying anything on what they will do to fix this problem.

I have spent $44.00 and not enjoyed one single flight so far as I always end up crashing with or without autopilot.

The Best testers at Aerosoft must be all robots or else if they're able to land this product which, in these conditions and FDE, I doubt it.

Can I please get some answers from this Retailer as per why this product that I've paid for doesn't work?

I'ts a simple hobby for me just to relax and enjoy some basic simulation but...... still........ business is business we didn't get this software for free!

Thank you!

Frank D.

• Upvote 2

I am a retired Airbus Pilot and I could land this plane with my eyes c losed this FBW doesn't work on or off with this model, do you understand?

The problem is within the FDE and Aerosoft isn't saying anything on what they will do to fix this problem.

I have spent $44.00 and not enjoyed one single flight so far as I always end up crashing with or without autopilot.

The Best testers at Aerosoft must be all robots or else if they're able to land this product which, in these conditions and FDE, I doubt it.

Can I please get some answers from this Retailer as per why this product that I've paid for doesn't work?

I'ts a simple hobby for me just to relax and enjoy some basic simulation but...... still........ business is business we didn't get this software for free!

Thank you!

Frank D.

Be patient. I can feel your pain as I'm turned off by these things too, but they started a very promising Airbus A320 for FSX; the only one that is *native* FSX.

It's in an early stage and many things need to get fixed. Everybody will agree on this.

I'll start shouting only if we were told that essential things (FBW, FADEC, bugs in the systems simulations) will not get fixed and that there's not going to be an advanced version.

Until then, I believe the devs are working hard to resolve the issues that we're reporting in these forums.

Thank you!

Frank D.

Be patient. I can feel your pain as I'm turned off by these things too, but they started a very promising Airbus A320 for FSX; the only one that is *native* FSX.

It's in an early stage and many things need to get fixed. Everybody will agree on this.

I'll start shouting only if we were told that essential things (FBW, FADEC, bugs in the systems simulations) will not get fixed and that there's not going to be an advanced version.

Until then, I believe the devs are working hard to resolve the issues that we're reporting in these forums.

As for the thing flying like a dog under normal law, turn off the ELACs and FACs (leave the SECs on) and enjoy.

Hello Frank,

I believe they are trying to get this to be gentler, but others seem to be doing landings fine some not!

I think a lot of people are having trouble with this. I just want to be able to land the plane that I paid for or atleast know you guys at aerosoft are working on it. I mean I understand problems with certain systems because they can invovlve complicated programming. Being able to land a plane manually should't be that big of an issue and if it is the plane should never have been released without extensive testing on several platforms. There are freeware products out there that can land better than this thing and they dont have a team of people working for them. Sorry to be negative, but its getting ridiculous at this point.

Chris

Guest Dick77

I think a lot of people are having trouble with this. I just want to be able to land the plane that I paid for or atleast know you guys at aerosoft are working on it. I mean I understand problems with certain systems because they can invovlve complicated programming. Being able to land a plane manually should't be that big of an issue and if it is the plane should never have been released without extensive testing on several platforms. There are freeware products out there that can land better than this thing and they dont have a team of people working for them. Sorry to be negative, but its getting ridiculous at this point.

Chris

look here please http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=39527&st=0

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I was facing the same issues, but finally my nosedive problem seems to be solved (by accident).

Since I have changed my joystick sensitiveness settings according to the recommendations given in Aerosoft's manual the Airbus makes no nosedives anymore during a manual landing.

I have performed some touch-and-go's and the nosedive did not appear anymore.

Maybe you want to check this out and adivse if it helps in your case, too.

• 1 month later...