Lost FPS in 1.20? Post here.

Wiseblood

Folks,

Lets try to get an idea of how big a problem this is, and possibly isolate a few problems to help the Aerosoft guys along the way. It seems clear that the majority of users haven't taken this hit, but a significant minority have.

Sooo...

1) Post your system specs

2) Post your average flight conditions i/e. nighttime etc...when does the fps loss affect you worst.

If one of the mods could get a poll going, that might be useful.

I Have a Core 2 Duo 6850 3ghz (OCed to 3.6ghz) , 9800GT 1024MB, 4GHz DDR2 Ram. Clearly not the best machine on the planet but 1.11 delivers incredible performance compared to 1.20. I also run PMDG MD-11, 747-8 and Jetstream 41 at near consistently 25fps on this system.

I've taken a 10-15fps hit on my system with 1.20, this happens mainly during turns either on the taxiway or in flight usually when flying the SID, i.e. close enough to ground textures to really make it punishing.

So, post your specs and let's see what we have here.

Cheers

Im running a I5 760 @ to 3,4 GHZ a Nvidia GTX 460, 4 gigs of ram... and i lost a lot of fps.

Before 1.20, i was able to taxi around frankfurt (aerosoft mega airport) with 30% of traffic (traffic x) with a average fps about 20.

Now, im getting about 10-15 fps, day and night..

Jacob Juul

Hello Folks,

Optimal conditions no weather and over the middle of a large stretch of ocean so no scenery or weather has an influence.

Heavily populated areas etc just dont give accurate enough readings.

As you say same place same conditions may work for an idea of what people get but you need a pretty remote area and all things have to be equal.

Can you first try the suggestion here first.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Folks,

Optimal conditions no weather and over the middle of a large stretch of ocean so no scenery or weather has an influence.

Heavily populated areas etc just dont give accurate enough readings.

As you say same place same conditions may work for an idea of what people get but you need a pretty remote area and all things have to be equal.

Can you first try the suggestion here first.

Shaun, you're right: Flying yesterday from EDDF to LOWW I had an average of 30fps, never dropping below 25 fps. On a system with VFR Germany and Austria Pro installed.